What is the furthest you will or have traveled for this tour?

The Seeker of Good Songs

for me it's just one show and 120 miles one way.

Four hours in the car each way, across Michigan and Indiana. But I got to listen to any music I wanted, totally uninterrupted. This is a rare treat in my life.

Mars seems just a stone's throw away if I am a real fan, so that answer's just weak.

Perhaps Pluto? I think the last word is that Pluto's been kicked out of our solar system (poor, inconsolable Pluto -- always the underdog in everything).

So maybe there's still a chance the Chinatown bus goes there. That, or I can teleport. Depeche fans are all handy like that.

Four hours in the car each way, across Michigan and Indiana. But I got to listen to any music I wanted, totally uninterrupted. This is a rare treat in my life.

I hear you. To be able to travel without the Wiggles or Old MacDonald :)

When Moz played Radio City Music Hall in fall '04, I flew up to see the show from Tampa, Florida.

Well if Morrissey doesn't come to you...you go to Morrissey. I am travelling from Australia to Killarney and Stirling to see Morrissey. Not sure which one is the furthest from here, but guessing Scotland.

Nixing out Florida, which I paid a penalty for (and I count that!) we have Atlanta, Asheville, up to Durham, and back to Atlanta (ground) which seemed to take forever. Now I'm waiting to find out my fate about flying up to Willmockyee, WI and Sha-ka-go, Ill-noi(se).

This has been the most ass-backward tour since the 1994 debacle (where dates were scheduled without even telling Morrissey and the band).

[Edit: That's just this tour.]

Last edited:
however long it takes to get from philly/nyc to manchester.

I put in the most miles in this tour for my personal best. 2200 miles over Asheville (obviously canceled), Durham, Richmond, Philly and Foxwoods. My 8 month old Annabel is a trooper (no shows yet).

Almost two hours, Chicago to Milwaukee. Pregs, we should stop off in Kenosha at Mars' Cheese Castle! :D:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom