What happened to scanty bit of a thing?

Calamine Lotion

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll try to lure her with chocolate cake.

Ha, but you don't know if she likes it and it could be the trick to get her back here.
The wrong crowd is everywhere, I believe you can deal with that? Yes?
:thumb:

I'M HERE CALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry!!! It's only like almost 2 months later. But sometimes I like to answer stuff LATE!!

How is jail???!!! MISS YOU AND YOUR UGLY MUG!!! I didn't eat the cake. I don't really like chocolate. So I saved it for your coming home party!!! For when you get let out of SOLOW-JAIL!!!!

I am having like a kind of party right now, because watching MJ doing his robot moves is always a smoking hot time. And a slice of 1.5 months old chocolate cake in anticipation of a party for someone getting out of prison is probably as good as it get around here!!!

I am practicing all my robot moves also, and I am gonna do them ALL at the GOT OUT OF SOLOW JAIL PART-AAAAY!!!!!!!! LET'S GET IT HOT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
im curious as to whether c-low is going to show up like right the second they remove the time out or whether she's going to wait a couple of days, you know, play it cool, as if she wasnt just sitting at home twiddling her thumbs waiting to get back on. :lbf:

im curious as to whether c-low is going to show up like right the second they remove the time out or whether she's going to wait a couple of days, you know, play it cool, as if she wasnt just sitting at home twiddling her thumbs waiting to get back on. :lbf:

nah, he'll probably post as anon first, playing it 'cool'. Does anyone know what he did to get a forced vacation?

He called rifke a stupid fat c***!! Then when I tried to be helpful and told him if he didn't wanna violate terms of this site and get in trubs all the time, I said that he should just PM people directly when he wants to tell someone they're a stupid fat c***, and Kewpie was liketo me, Cala crossed the line!! And I was like Cala did not cross the line like Donald and Melania's hair guy crosses the line! But then I think maybe Kewpie deleted what she said? And she was just like to me, yeah you cannot call people a stupid fat c*** directly in their inboxes either!!!!! Hunh?!?!

BUT!!! The point is, I basically think she just made that up!!! In response to my having a PROACTIVE suggestion! Know what I mean?! Yeah.

Anyway, the problem is not whether Cala is gonna come back as anon or as Cala. The problem is that Cala might never come back at all!! And then it'll be like, me. You, Ket. That's fine. And then like, EXTREME RABBIT! 12in! skinny! surface! a whole bunch of other people that can't spell!!! a whole bunch of people that don't like the new album!!! WOW. I am excited. I can't even wait. :straightface:

And I can tell you all right now... ain't no Michael Jackson robot moves never gonna be able to fix that shitshow, HUH!!!!!!! :(

Basically Cala was really really NICE to me, and tried to offer me cake. Even though I think chocolate is mostly gross for anything. But basically everyone's all like, OOOOOOO-ER!!! JAIL!!!!

Well! I have a proactive suggestion, for that attitude!!!

https://www.meet-an-inmate.com
Sometimes in life you give a little, and get A LOT!

He called rifke a stupid fat c***!! Then when I tried to be helpful and told him if he didn't wanna violate terms of this site and get in trubs all the time, I said that he should just PM people directly when he wants to tell someone they're a stupid fat c***, and Kewpie was liketo me, Cala crossed the line!! And I was like Cala did not cross the line like Donald and Melania's hair guy crosses the line! But then I think maybe Kewpie deleted what she said? And she was just like to me, yeah you cannot call people a stupid fat c*** directly in their inboxes either!!!!! Hunh?!?!

BUT!!! The point is, I basically think she just made that up!!! In response to my having a PROACTIVE suggestion! Know what I mean?! Yeah.

Anyway, the problem is not whether Cala is gonna come back as anon or as Cala. The problem is that Cala might never come back at all!! And then it'll be like, me. You, Ket. That's fine. And then like, EXTREME RABBIT! 12in! skinny! surface! a whole bunch of other people that can't spell!!! a whole bunch of people that don't like the new album!!! WOW. I am excited. I can't even wait. :straightface:

And I can tell you all right now... ain't no Michael Jackson robot moves never gonna be able to fix that shitshow, HUH!!!!!!! :(

Basically Cala was really really NICE to me, and tried to offer me cake. Even though I think chocolate is mostly gross for anything. But basically everyone's all like, OOOOOOO-ER!!! JAIL!!!!

Well! I have a proactive suggestion, for that attitude!!!

Sometimes in life you give a little, and get A LOT!
oh well!

NEXT!

OMFG YAH CALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got all my hot HOT HOT dance moves ready for your PAR-TAY!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!! :love: :dancers: :dancers: :dancers:

I hope no one made you get any weird tattoos of spider webs around your elbow bone while you were in JAIL, Cala!! :nogood::okay::infodeskperson::headmassage::nogood: Look, I'm voguing by emoji.

I'm just waiting till after dark to break out my robot moves for you though!! YAH CALA!!!

Ummmm!!!! I was gonna be like, "'NO REGERTS' is also pretty hot for a quiet Sunday night back at home, finally"... BUT, then you follow it up with this????? Before I even have a chance to post to your first one?? :lbf: BEST Time To Get Ill tattoo EVER!!!

Anyway, at least I can stop worrying now. BECAUSE I was really f***ing worried about you in SOLOW-JAIL, Cala-butt.

Was it ok???? Or do you feel like it changed you???? Because inquiring minds want to know!!

I mean I basically was afraid that you'd forget allllll about me *****baby sniff******, and that you'd come back with f***ing amnesia, and with a tattoo looking like THIS

Armpit_24bb72_694374.jpg
Edit

And with a little souvenir of someone named "Rhonda" inscribed in script underneath :( Cause I know all about those jailbird "Rhonda"'s IN PRISON!!! :squiffy:

Prison Rhondas be takin huma to the max!! So I'm soooo glad you're home, Cala :love:. 'It's just so lonely here without youuuuuuuu' Etc.

P.S! If you get a correctionary snake tattooed over "No Regerts", you and I are going to be having words, cala-lily.

Cause sometimes, we just need to know how to quit when we're already ahead. VOGUE!!! :headmassage::nogood::okay::infodeskperson::nogood:

Tags
cake scanty whitney
Back
Top Bottom