What does david tseng think about morrissey's last couple of albums?

S

sex change

im asking because i became a morrissey fan in the mid 90's and i dont like his last few albums. i prefer your arsenal all the way through maladjusted. the music has changed alot and i wonder if david likes the newer stuff?

im asking because i became a morrissey fan in the mid 90's and i dont like his last few albums. i prefer your arsenal all the way through maladjusted. the music has changed alot and i wonder if david likes the newer stuff?

I heard he's not allowed to listen to them so the question is kind of mean. :\

:) Or you could read all the opinions posted on the site. Apparently all are "controlled or written" by me.

i am david tseng and we have a love hate relationship with just about everything according to the board. were complicated and compartmentalized

:) Or you could read all the opinions posted on the site. Apparently all are "controlled or written" by me.

I just came across this post and it made me giggle. Life is too short for any bullshit. I hope you're well, my friend.

How does he manage to run a website dedicated to a man that hates his guts?

David T controls what I write. Hahahahahahaaha.

How does he manage to run a website dedicated to a man that hates his guts?

Probably the same way you've managed to frequent a website for 11 years thats owned and operated by a man you hate just to bring up the same shit.

Probably the same way you've managed to frequent a website for 11 years thats owned and operated by a man you hate just to bring up the same shit.

No, I don't think that is the reason why and he has a point. Imagine being in charge of and owning a website dedicated to a man that threw you out from his gig. I don't think David is hated by anyone other than Moz.

No, I don't think that is the reason why and he has a point. Imagine being in charge of and owning a website dedicated to a man that threw you out from his gig. I don't think David is hated by anyone other than Moz.

No, he doesn't have a point. This site predates Morrissey's hatred of David by about 6 years. In that time and since then, this has been the only Morrissey website to regularly feature news updates, tour information and a community for fans to interact. He's built something from nothing, made friendships here, provided a service appreciated by thousands of people, and at times turned a profit. Why should David give that up? Because he didn't allow Morrissey to dictate how to run his site? Because Morrissey decided to throw a bitch fit by making his trained monkeys wear matching outfits? David likes the music, it doesn't matter how he feels about the man. It only matters how the people who visit this site feels about him.

Whereas people on this site who take issue with David generally base that on two things - either they have been banned from his site or they are just toeing the Morrissey line.

No, he doesn't have a point. This site predates Morrissey's hatred of David by about 6 years. In that time and since then, this has been the only Morrissey website to regularly feature news updates, tour information and a community for fans to interact. He's built something from nothing, made friendships here, provided a service appreciated by thousands of people, and at times turned a profit. Why should David give that up? Because he didn't allow Morrissey to dictate how to run his site? Because Morrissey decided to throw a bitch fit by making his trained monkeys wear matching outfits? David likes the music, it doesn't matter how he feels about the man. It only matters how the people who visit this site feels about him.

Whereas people on this site who take issue with David generally base that on two things - either they have been banned from his site or they are just toeing the Morrissey line.

Many of us here remember you being banned and having loads of arguments and issues with David. Your nickname here is perhaps the most infamous of them all and you have never claimed to have a life since you are always here.

Many of us here remember you being banned and having loads of arguments and issues with David. Your nickname here is perhaps the most infamous of them all

And? Is there a point here?

you have never claimed to have a life

Why do I need to "claim" I have a life? Going out of my way to say I do to some anonymous neckbeard obsessed with shit that happened a decade ago would be a perfect indication that I don't have one...

since you are always here.

With the exception of the last two days, the last time I posted here was December 2016...and the last time I actively posted on this forum for more than a span of a few days was January 2016. But please, don't let little things like facts get in the way...your vain attempt at taking the moral high ground is highly amusing.

And? Is there a point here?

Why do I need to "claim" I have a life? Going out of my way to say I do to some anonymous neckbeard obsessed with shit that happened a decade ago would be a perfect indication that I don't have one...

With the exception of the last two days, the last time I posted here was December 2016...and the last time I actively posted on this forum for more than a span of a few days was January 2016. But please, don't let little things like facts get in the way...your vain attempt at taking the moral high ground is highly amusing.

That was a long ban but welcome back.

Back
Top Bottom