What concert/show are you going to go to next?

18/04/08 - Goldfrapp; The Royal Festival Hall, London
07/05/08 - Mike Leigh in conversation; The Dome, Brighton
09/05/08 - Sandra Bernhard; The Opera House, Manchester
17/05/08 - Neil Tennant in conversation; The Corn Exchange, Brighton
19/05/08 - MGMT; Digital, Brighton
22/05/08 - Gore Vidal in conversation; The Dome, Brighton
23/05/08 - Justin Bond/David Hoyle/Taylor Mac/Jonny Woo; Contact, Manchester
25/05/08 - Stephen Petronio Company; The Lowry, Manchester
29/05/08 - Hercules & Love Affair; Barfly, Liverpool
04/07/08 - Morrissey; Hyde Park, London

Cardiff City, wembley, fa cup semi-final. I queued up from 4am in new money.

COME ON!!!!

ffs manky teeth we ALWAYS lose when you turn up.bringing the rest of yo rugby mates are you? prhaps you could ask sparky d if he wants a day labouring picking up you and toothpicks empty cans of stella whilst you bring the curse of the rugby bwoy to our great cardiff city.

got my tickets bout 2 weeks ago.proper supporter and all that, didnt need to queue up with the rest of the fairweathers.

please dont go,go watch the f*king cricket instead.its more your dap.ther e will be too many replica shirts on show there,lets have barnsley and the londoners think our cardiff boys can dress properly.And if you do go PLEASE ask toothpick not to wear his trademark ben sherman and spray on jeans.ffs people will think theres an extra valloid!

there there my dear :)

Poi Dog Pondering (http://www.platetectonicmusic.com/) announced last night that they are going on a mini-midwest tour and will end in June at Ravinia in the north burbs of Chicago. I'll be there!

I will post when I hear dates & cities and hopefully some of you can go and check them out. You will not be disappointed. They are my all-time fave. Their show was so awesome last night. And their new CD "7" is really good. I'm on a Poi high today...:D :guitar:!!

Hey
I know a few of you wanted to go to see R.E.M. in June so just a heads up the presale for fans is like wednesday and i believe the General sale goes up saturday. I couldn't find about this through R.E.M.s site but I did through The Nationals.

I hate they waited this long to announce the sale dates and that it goes on sale this week. Sadly I believe I spent my money elsewhere. :(

Radiohead in Tampa, May 6th. I CAN'T WAIT!!:D

R.E.M. at the Hollywood Bowl in the 3rd row!!!:guitar: Thank you fanclub and tickets were cheaper than I expected.

Next gig - Cud in Leeds on 3rd May, supposed to be a final farewell gig but they seem to say that quite often. Should be a good lark.

Only other stuff lined up at the moment -
Echo + Bunnymen Royal Albert in Sept
REM Manchester
Steve Coogan Blackburn in Oct

4/16-destroyer

4/21-stars of the lid

4/30-wilco

5/10-the cool kids

5/13-M.I.A.

5/22-rilo kiley

most are in or around minneapolis

Kimya Dawson next week in Philly
Girl in a Coma in Philly and Balto
Thrice and Circa Survive in Philly
Girlfriend in a Coma in Philly
REM whenenver they put the damn tickets on sale! (who is with me on that frustration??)

hyde park?...

F it!!!!!! Kimya Dawson is sold out! Piss it!!!!

oh well, I won tickets for REM on the radio yesterday so I'm still pretty pleased with myself on that one. Feel free to be jealous of me and Nugz cause she's my date :guitar::cool:

F it!!!!!! Kimya Dawson is sold out! Piss it!!!!

oh well, I won tickets for REM on the radio yesterday so I'm still pretty pleased with myself on that one. Feel free to be jealous of me and Nugz cause she's my date :guitar::cool:

weeeeee :D:guitar:

thanks skinner. didnt get them cause the dj picked the winner randomly but oh well.
I got a ticket in the orchestra seating section....the only one available. :)

Just booked tickets for Martha Wainwright at the Bridgewater Hall, Manchester on 25th May.

I've seen Rufus Wainwright a few times and he is fantastic live (and was a real sweetie when I met him), but I've never seen Martha.

I'm really rather excited!!

Panic at the Disco with The Academy Is... and Cobra Starship in August sometime at Acer Arena in Sydney. w00t :D

Elbow - Thursday
Supergrass - Friday

Well the next concert I have a ticket for is the Virgin Mobile Festival in Toronto, Canada on September 7th - Oasis are headlining and Paul Weller is playing the same day. That's basically all I needed to know.

My last concert was Morrissey on Holloween. That was ages ago! Great night, obviously.

Before VFest something may pop up; I'm trying to see Joan Baez somewhere.

Panic at the Disco with The Academy Is... and Cobra Starship in August sometime at Acer Arena in Sydney. w00t :D

Woo Cobra Starship! There songs are addicting and makes me want to dance. I'm seeing them on May 3rd on Penns Landing in Philadelphia. Can't wait to meet Gabe again.

Im gonna see if I can see The National at Messiah College later that day but im not sure how I would get there.

and REM, The National, Modest Mouse in June (Philly maybe NYC) and Death cab for Cutie in June as well in Brooklyn :)

ooo and Pearl Jam if my brother gets tickets.

Back
Top Bottom