What concert/show are you going to go to next?

so i said i wasnt going to attempt to see any more shows until my child was born as my wife is difficult to see shows with but im going to this cause its like literally ten min from downtown (pun intended for those in the know). itll be a red letter day for sure (second pun and reference also intended cause theyre from the same source. freds the only guy whos gonna get this though)

"The Wonder Years have announced a special run of acoustic in-stores and signings in support of the release of their highly anticipated fifth studio album, "No Closer To Heaven" - dropping September 4th! They'll be at The Sound Garden September 5th to celebrate the release with all their fans in Baltimore!"

Well just have to say
what a great night that was and Mculloch is still Keane
great venue for a summers Evening in Alba would love to see Mozz here rather than Hydro :}?
The guy bottom left cream jacket
Spring heeled Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing planned but The Housemartins next year, dunno if it's the proper line up yet.

Tonight:

Kraftwerk

in Essen, Germany. The most influential electro pioneers from the 70s without whom Depeche Mode, New Order, etc etc are not imaginable.

This was a fun year and after a second surgery I was finally able to go to some shows that missed out on in 2015.
Where was I?

Buzzetta's 2015 Tour (So far)
Billy Joel - MSG - February 19
Bret Michaels - (He put on a free show on Long Island... figured what the Hell - Town of Oyster Bay - July 7)
Billy Joel - Nassau Coliseum - August 4
Phish - The Mann Center - Philadelphia - August 11
Van Halen - Jones Beach - Wantagh NY - August 13
Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach - Wantagh NY - August 18
Billy Joel 2015-11-19 Madison Square Garden

Upcoming shows I will be going to which closes out the year:
Phish 2015-12-31 Madison Square Garden New Years Eve !
Phish 2016-01-01 Madison Square Garden
Phish 2016-01-02 Madison Square Garden

Philly's Blistering Ephemera noise festival at the First Unitarian Church is next Saturday. I'm very much looking forward to seeing my friends in Guerilla Toss play, and Xiu Xiu are headlining in what will be their first performance in Philly in four years. Can't wait.

Other than that:

2/1/16 - Low @ Johnny Brenda's (Philadelphia)
2/8/16 - Voivod @ Underground Arts (Philadelphia)

Last edited:
Tomorrow night:
nIzeSJw.png

I hope they'll bring the rainbow Confederate flag to the show... I know they will, actually.

I'm pretty excited for the shows I have lined up:

April 22 - ATP Festival (John Cale, Wire, Mission of Burma, et al.) - Manchester, England (Victoria Warehouse)
April 30 - Xiu Xiu - Brooklyn, NY (The Kitchen)
May 20 - Rufus Wainwright - Philadlephia, PA (The Foundry at The Filmore)
June 3 - Grimes - Philadelphia, PA (Electric Factory)
July 6 - Swans - Philadelphia, PA (Union Transfer)
July 15 - Psychic TV - Brooklyn, NY (Rubin Museum of Art)
July 30 - Swans - Brooklyn, NY (Music Hall of Williamsburg)
Sept. 22 - Lush - Philadlephia, PA (Union Transfer)

April 22 - ATP Festival (John Cale, Wire, Mission of Burma, et al.) - Manchester, England (Victoria Warehouse)

Thats it i'm officially old.

The next shows for me are:

17.05 - Gregory Porter - Konzerthaus Dortmund
01.06 - Coldplay - Veltins Arena Gelsenkirchen
19.06 - Bruce Springsteen - Olympiastadion Berlin
19.08 - Fettes Brot - Zeltfestival Ruhr Bochum
10.11 - The Cure - Lanxess Arena Cologne

that rufus show is going to be fantastic and i wish i could go but my lifes to busy at the moment and itll be at least a few years before i can go to shows again with the exception of local h playing an album show in d.c. soon. i couldnt not show up for scott as ive been to every show aroud this area for the past forever. hes a great guy and i love him. i dont think i can go see swans anymore either after the rape allegations and lies he told about it. i was disappointed in him

The next shows for me are:

17.05 - Gregory Porter - Konzerthaus Dortmund
01.06 - Coldplay - Veltins Arena Gelsenkirchen
19.06 - Bruce Springsteen - Olympiastadion Berlin
19.08 - Fettes Brot - Zeltfestival Ruhr Bochum
10.11 - The Cure - Lanxess Arena Cologne

and I forgot
08.07 - Massive Attack - Amphitheater Gelsenkirchen

Suede in Galway, Ireland on July 23rd as part of Galway Arts Festival. Their latest album 'Night Thoughts' was just too good for me to not go to this concert. Will be amazing. I've always loved Suede and am so happy they reunited (obviously without Bernard Butler). I think Richard Oakes (songwriter and guitarist) works very well with Brett Anderson. The sound great, they make great albums, and they look great. What more can anyone ask for?

local h playing all of as good as dead for its twenty year anniversary. originally drummer, half the band lol, returning for shows. im seeing them at one of my fav dc venues the rock and roll hotel. anyone who hates me here and lives in dc feel free to come out and we can have words. ill be there either way

getting excited to see local h tomorrow. short drive excellent venue great band great album. super excited to hearh high fivin motherf@cker lovefdovey and fritzs corner as the drums just kill on that song. wonde rif hell do an encore of newer material. would love to hear cooler heads and keep your girlfriend away from me

and I forgot
08.07 - Massive Attack - Amphitheater Gelsenkirchen

Massive Attack has been cancelled due to illness :-(((((

But new:

16.08 - MORRISSEY - Tempodrom Berlin !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom