What are you watching on YouTube right now?

this lady is sooooo beautiful, like a cross between audrey hepburn and iekeliene stange

It's only human behaviour that can be changed not the human. And changing human behaviour is difficult enough. Then, change will only happen when an important or meaningful relationship is at stake. Most of our adult relationships are simply not that meaningful. Mankind should accept that and not pretend that we were all made to be best friends and potential lovers. Thus, most people are not worth the effort of being changed. And trying to change someone won't make this person more important or meaningful to us. It's just a waste of precious energy.

this lady is sooooo beautiful, like a cross between audrey hepburn and iekeliene stange

Wouldn't know about that, but that vid was very informative. And what a beautiful thing to do, caring about others on your sickbed. Some people are amazing, aren't they.
Thanks for posting that Rifke. Everybody has a date with an undertaker, maybe, but I have to make an appointment with the radiologist first... (If it turns out to be a bit serious I won't even be able to blame doctors, as I've had the prescription for 15 months or so. doh:Shame, I rather enjoy blaming other people for my misery...)

T
Wouldn't know about that, but that vid was very informative. And what a beautiful thing to do, caring about others on your sickbed. Some people are amazing, aren't they.
Thanks for posting that Rifke. Everybody has a date with an undertaker, maybe, but I have to make an appointment with the radiologist first... (If it turns out to be a bit serious I won't even be able to blame doctors, as I've had the prescription for 15 months or so. doh:Shame, I rather enjoy blaming other people for my misery...)
Thanks for watching, she is an amazing lady! Hope everything turns out well for you, friend!!

Yeah...Pretty hard to close your eyes and think of someone you physically admire there, Nance. After looking at the soulless monstrosity (that is your house), all I get when I close my eyes is a picture of a dead starlet floating in your daddy's pool.

:paranoid:

Back
Top Bottom