What album are you listening to right now?

Fine Young Cannibals - Full Concert Recorded Live: 31/5/1986 - Ritz (New York, NY)

'Minset', a Blake's 7 audio book.
Ok its not an album but I did listen to it in the car and there is some incidental music in it. I looove the theme tune to Blake's 7.

0000760107.jpg

Mere mortals could not even dream of releasing a single A-side half as good as most of the B-sides here.
Suede were simply outstanding in the 90s, almost faultless.
100%. I have to admit I loved The Blue Hour and Night Thoughts too. Amazing band in concert. Brett must be the Dorian Gray of music. He looks better now than he did in the 90's. Sounds even better too.

100%. I have to admit I loved The Blue Hour and Night Thoughts too. Amazing band in concert. Brett must be the Dorian Gray of music. He looks better now than he did in the 90's. Sounds even better too.

I seriously love Suede. I genuinely consider Dog Man Star as one of the greatest albums ever written

My newfound obsession with DIIV continues tonight with their third album released last October. Kids got off the drugs and completely changed the sound. The jangly, trippy guitar from the debut and sophomore album has been replaced with much darker, melancholic melody mixing shoegaze with grunge. The tempo has slowed down considerably, which is a relief for the drummer trying to keep up with the insane speed they play. Even though I prefer their first two albums, this one shows maturity in music style and songwriting. Hope these guys have a long and successful career ahead of them.
Favourite tracks - The Spark, Blankenship.

My newfound obsession with DIIV continues tonight with their third album released last October. Kids got off the drugs and completely changed the sound. The jangly, trippy guitar from the debut and sophomore album has been replaced with much darker, melancholic melody mixing shoegaze with grunge. The tempo has slowed down considerably, which is a relief for the drummer trying to keep up with the insane speed they play. Even though I prefer their first two albums, this one shows maturity in music style and songwriting. Hope these guys have a long and successful career ahead of them.
Favourite tracks - The Spark, Blankenship.

I love this one too!

I love this one too!
Oh yeah? You have great taste in music I must say and when did you first hear about them? What other music do you listen to?
I don’t remember when was the last time I felt so obsessed over a new music. I’m listening to them for a few days now, in a car, at work, at home. Can’t get enough of them. Would be awesome to see them live.

Ever since My Chemical Romance announced their reunion show, I have been listening to MCR mostly...But I have also been listening to AFI's DECEMBERUNDERGROUND lately. They also do a fine rendition of Jack the Ripper

I just discovered this band- Death. A 70's proto-punk band made up of three black brothers from Detroit. I think they're marvelous.
Been listening to this album on repeat:

Ever since My Chemical Romance announced their reunion show, I have been listening to MCR mostly...But I have also been listening to AFI's DECEMBERUNDERGROUND lately. They also do a fine rendition of Jack the Ripper

I like McR as they were a lot of fun. Gerards solo album is also good and draws mostly from Brit pop and British indie pop. While I do like miss murder I don’t care for much of that album or what came after. Liked xtrmst though. Got to meet jade once. He was exactly like he seemed. Super calm and non reactionary

F & M by Lindemann; Till’s side project from Rammstein. I never tire of this song. So moving.

Back
Top Bottom