weirdness #3 strange things on the answering machine

S

suzanne

so i get home, thinking I will find the usual hangups from telemarketers, and at the end, I hear an oddity. There is some music in the distance. Some plinky piano/harp sounding stuff, slow in nature. It sounds like singing over it, but it sounds like its being sent through a couple of hundred tin cans underwater so i can't hear what it was, but it sounds like a man's voice. I don't want to go out on a limb, but it sounds like crooning and moz's range, although the song is unrecognizable and I can't tell for certain what it is as my answering machine is a piece of @#!!!, even if it was a crystal clear recording on the other end. Then suddenly, the sound of coughing, like someone got choked on their food, cuts off the music making it sound like this person had been singing and playing the piano but stopped in a coughing fit.

The thing is that I don't know a damn person who would call me up and leave that. i'm very perplexed.

Cut down on the drugs babe, that sounds like some sh*t I use to experience. I ask about religion becuase you talk about choir and church in your journal (I admit I skim read them, so maybe I misunderstood). Anyhoo, have a good one.

Another BORING rant from a tireless bore. Have your meds run out, Suzanne?

> so i get home, thinking I will find the usual hangups from
> telemarketers, and at the end, I hear an oddity. There is some
> music in the distance. Some plinky piano/harp sounding stuff,
> slow in nature. It sounds like singing over it, but it sounds
> like its being sent through a couple of hundred tin cans
> underwater so i can't hear what it was, but it sounds like a
> man's voice. I don't want to go out on a limb, but it sounds
> like crooning and moz's range, although the song is
> unrecognizable and I can't tell for certain what it is as my
> answering machine is a piece of @#!!! , even if it was a
> crystal clear recording on the other end. Then suddenly, the
> sound of coughing, like someone got choked on their food, cuts
> off the music making it sound like this person had been singing
> and playing the piano but stopped in a coughing fit.

> The thing is that I don't know a damn person who would call me
> up and leave that. i'm very perplexed.

> Cut down on the drugs babe, that sounds like some sh*t I use to
> experience. I ask about religion becuase you talk about choir
> and church in your journal (I admit I skim read them, so maybe I
> misunderstood). Anyhoo, have a good one.

yes, i sing in a church choir...or recently have started, who knows how long that will last before I miss laying up in the bed on sunday as I joined to stay in practice and involve myself in something musical, but I don't belong to the church in that I'm not going to take catholic instruction.

Back
Top Bottom