We all knew his take on immigration - so why the hate now?

You f***ing troll. People shouldn't even bother to respond to your stupid question (in all CAPS nonetheless, troll), but I am sure that the responses will add fuel to your trollbait.. And what a f***ing stupid username; I bet you took several days to come up with that gem. Tommy Robinson's Quiff? Pffft. f***ing muppet.

So says the dickhead posting as anonymous.

What's changed? Our culture. Radical ideas and worldviews have been mainstreamed and instituted. Think about even just how controlled and vanilla workplaces, and even many social interactions, are now as a matter of rule or law. Normal people acquiesced, so the neo-puritans, control-freaks, dullards, and losers had been able to dictate societal discourse for a while, but we have since seen a major pushback.

Some people today want to virtue-signal at every turn. If you disapprove of Shady Sadie the Khan-man, the pinkos call you a racist because, ironically, all they can see is the colour of his skin (and other known personal traits like his religion), and they no longer judge him by his actions due to the fact that he is a "POC." People have gone from thinking that being largely "colour blind" was good as a means to ensuring that society was based on equality to instead focusing always on colour and other superficial personal traits and therefore framing every interaction in regard to a neo-Marxist identity politics oppressor-oppressed dynamic. In this case, then, one asserts that any critic of Khan must be racist and an oppressor. The same heuristic non-thinking can be applied more generally to one's attitudes about immigration.

Indeed, logical thinking and tolerance are being exterminated by the left in favour of a growing radicalism, intolerance, and illogicality. This "simple" heuristic formula that is employed in order to avoid the truly complicated nature of the real world is how we now come to view Morrissey as an alt-right, far-right racist sexist homophobic Islamophobic bigot neo-Nazi who is evil and needs to die.

In short, a chunk of society has just gone totally bonkers.

Last edited:
What's changed? Our culture. Radical ideas and worldviews have been mainstreamed and instituted. Think about even just how controlled and vanilla workplaces, and even many social interactions, are now as a matter of rule or law. Normal people acquiesced, so the neo-puritans, control-freaks, dullards, and losers had been able to dictate societal discourse for a while, but we have since seen a major pushback.

Some people today want to virtue-signal at every turn. If you disapprove of Shady Sadie the Khan-man, the pinkos call you a racist because, ironically, all they can see is the colour of his skin (and other known personal traits like his religion), and they no longer judge him by his actions due to the fact that he is a "POC." People have gone from thinking that being largely "colour blind" was good as a means to ensuring that society was based on equality to instead focusing always on colour and other superficial personal traits and therefore framing every interaction in regard to a neo-Marxist identity politics oppressor-oppressed dynamic. In this case, then, one asserts that any critic of Khan must be racist and an oppressor. The same heuristic non-thinking can be applied more generally to one's attitudes about immigration.

Indeed, logical thinking and tolerance are being exterminated by the left in favour of a growing radicalism, intolerance, and illogicality. This "simple" heuristic formula that is employed in order to avoid the truly complicated nature of the real world is how we now come to view Morrissey as an alt-right, far-right racist sexist homophobic Islamophobic bigot neo-Nazi who is evil and needs to die.

People forget quickly and the muslim terror has a whole other aim and purpose than those white dudes offing themselves and others.
You sum it up real good!

why is someone a bad person if they don't want foreigners to come univited without permission to their country? and if someone else's religion conflicts greatly with yours? wasn't that the premise for all wars , conflicts from the dawn of time? why now? it goes against self preservation instincts. As Europe is seeing now, nice try Angela. paying for immigration, money well spent *bangs head on bar*.

Many of you are ignoring half the argument. It isn't purely an immigration issue. There are refugees as well. A lot of them. Does one arrest, , incarcerate, charge with a felony, and forcibly remove and incarcerate the children of someone that presents themself as a refugee? You can make it about "they are different than me therefore I fear them" which has been the argument since forever. ...but you conveniently ignore the a huge part.

Cat-Yawn.gif

Many of you are ignoring half the argument. It isn't purely an immigration issue. There are refugees as well. A lot of them. Does one arrest, , incarcerate, charge with a felony, and forcibly remove and incarcerate the children of someone that presents themself as a refugee? You can make it about "they are different than me therefore I fear them" which has been the argument since forever. ...but you conveniently ignore the a huge part.

Most of the immigrants coming into Italy are fleeing poverty not war from Africa. And who said it was the US or Europe's obligation to take care of these people? a certain amount is normal but the amount taken in by Europe is an attempt to transform Europe by an idealology.

Yes, but the chunk of society that I think has gone totally bonkers isn't that same one you think it is.

Conservatives in my life time have always held beliefs counter to my own, but we often shared middle ground on many things and our political parties used that common ground to find compromise.

Now that fascism and extremism have infiltrated the right wing, and the xenophobic, conspiracy theory wing of the party (the alt right) have taken over-things have reached a tipping point.

In America, conservatives are only nourished by liberal tears. So much so that they are willing to throw their lot in with Russia if it means beating those awful, awful libs! They shout America first while helping to undermine our democracy, so long as their guys keep winning.

In America, and all across the western world, the partisan divide is growing, extremism is growing, and wealth is being gobbled up by the top 1%... to me this means things are going to come to a head in 10-20 years. Will it be like the 60s (relatively mild, so to speak), will it be like the 30s (somewhere in the middle, terrible depression level collapses but a rebound leading to bigger, better prosperity) or will it be like America in the 1860s (or worse-talkin full on civil wars over the future of Western democracy leading to god knows what).

Regardless, whatever we are building towards is gonna be a doozie.

Yes, but the chunk of society that I think has gone totally bonkers isn't that same one you think it is.

Conservatives in my life time have always held beliefs counter to my own, but we often shared middle ground on many things and our political parties used that common ground to find compromise.

Now that fascism and extremism have infiltrated the right wing, and the xenophobic, conspiracy theory wing of the party (the alt right) have taken over-things have reached a tipping point.

In America, conservatives are only nourished by liberal tears. So much so that they are willing to throw their lot in with Russia if it means beating those awful, awful libs! They shout America first while helping to undermine our democracy, so long as their guys keep winning.

In America, and all across the western world, the partisan divide is growing, extremism is growing, and wealth is being gobbled up by the top 1%... to me this means things are going to come to a head in 10-20 years. Will it be like the 60s (relatively mild, so to speak), will it be like the 30s (somewhere in the middle, terrible depression level collapses but a rebound leading to bigger, better prosperity) or will it be like America in the 1860s (or worse-talkin full on civil wars over the future of Western democracy leading to god knows what).

Regardless, whatever we are building towards is gonna be a doozie.

Yup. Totally bonkers.

Look, if Moz wanted to put all this racist stuff to bed is what Prince Harry did :guitar:
marry an age appropriate multiracial American babe :D I nominate
8B991233-1C4C-476B-9231-A5C9776197DA.jpeg

Jennifer Tilly* just think about it, he could sing songs about finally finding the one and poker
Maybe do a duet, it’d be great and it wouldn’t even have to be real you know

*=what? Yeah, she passes for white but she’s also Chinese and Native American

Look, if Moz wanted to put all this racist stuff to bed is what Prince Harry did :guitar:
marry an age appropriate multiracial American babe :D I nominate
View attachment 45258
Jennifer Tilly* just think about it, he could sing songs about finally finding the one and poker
Maybe do a duet, it’d be great and it wouldn’t even have to be real you know

*=what? Yeah, she passes for white but she’s also Chinese and Native American
I thought she only had eyes for Chucky.

Back
Top Bottom