We all knew his take on immigration - so why the hate now?

Mm. Yes. Full fact dot com. Very news. Come to my site, Truth.Faith.Blind-trust.org.

"I never talk to my neighbors, I'd rather not get involved."

We're all meant to lock ourselves away, fearful and sickly, go to work, do our shopping online, order takeaways- for delivery, of course,
and trust. Trust? In 2018? Maybe, but not from a screen.

Mm. Yes. Full fact dot com. Very news. Come to my site, Truth.Faith.Blind-trust.org.

"I never talk to my neighbors, I'd rather not get involved."

We're all meant to lock ourselves away, fearful and sickly, go to work, do our shopping online, order takeaways- for delivery, of course,
and trust. Trust? In 2018? Maybe, but not from a screen.

Forgot to mention that you might want to look at it before replying.

Ok, well, while ur using this here series of tubes :thumb: be nice to remember that
View attachment 45018
Is that the same type of hoax they used about those african american women working at NASA?
Oh God Robby, you started hated your own race and skin colour. I bet you like to fiddle with that burn mark you got in Georgia when you burned yourself.
Your dad is like that is not my son.

Forgot to mention that you might want to look at it before replying.
Skimmed it over. Dodgy looking site. Like something an elderly person would look at before handing over their credit card numbers for a foolproof anti-muslim-rape-proof-buttplug sponsored by Charleton Heston or something.

Skimmed it over. Dodgy looking site. Like something an elderly person would look at before handing over their credit card numbers for a foolproof anti-muslim-rape-proof-buttplug sponsored by Charleton Heston or something.

Guess I'll leave you to it, then. Good luck.

You cant expect Chairman Mao and G23 to understand that. Grooming gangs muslims??? NO A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO HAVE WHITE DUDES TO THINK GROOMING GANGS WANT GET THEIR WHITE WOMEN!!:swear Thats how they think, I see they already dismissed the info calling it 'DODGY"
that particular word is a must use for the LEFT WING LOON POLLOS! You notice someone using
that word you can be sure he/she is a :chicken:, 100 percent:chicken:.:thumb:

Yeah, DAWG I know it, every tv show movie has to have the United Nations in it, plus chicks, gays plus
trannies. Women often are portrayed as karate experts and knock down huge Russian dudes with one chop.:crazy:
They also drop kick.:dancer:
All Muslims are very peaceful. Maybe thats where the loons get their theories from, the unreal
TV shows.:constructionworker:

Well I think we've reached the point where everyone agrees with each other and the discussion has ended well with a positive outcome. Time to pretend it's 1984 again and listen to some new songs by The Smiths about child abuse.

Well I think we've reached the point where everyone agrees with each other and the discussion has ended well with a positive outcome. Time to pretend it's 1984 again and listen to some new songs by The Smiths about child abuse.
It is really strange that all the right wingers have spoken in support of a guy who sings against THATCHER and has got bummed upped the arse, by his own admission. :D:D:D

It is really strange that all the right wingers have spoken in support of a guy who sings against THATCHER and has got bummed upped the arse, by his own admission. :D:D:D
1. Not really, it’s totally en vogue now
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_conservatism
2. Also, what’s old is new again :cool:
1DC17DB5-DE22-4214-B083-7ECE2E9EA018.jpeg

Well to be fair, many right wingers seem to suffer from latent homosexuality, so they probably like that he gets bummed up the arse but is vague about it. It's easier for them to uh, "swallow" that way.

Guy whose photo I showed is a fellow named Ernst Röhm
Fascinating figure from early Nazi history, de facto leader of the “gay Nazis” and actual leader of the brutal brown shirts that use to do most of the street fighting before the Nazis took power
They were useful idiots til then, but many rounded up and executed eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom