We all knew his take on immigration - so why the hate now?

I don't suppose you want to also include all the cases of child abuse carried out by the indigenous UK population? You know, just to add a bit of balance. The UK invented organised child abuse {allegedly}.

It's almost as if they don't really care about child abuse per se and are only pretending because they don't want to be honest about what their real beef is.

It's almost as if they don't really care about child abuse per se and are only pretending because they don't want to be honest about what their real beef is.
The Jimmy Savilles of this world are obviously WHITE and shitbags. The fact that only a SMALL percentage of Muslims in this Country ( for now lol) represent a MASSIVE percentage of child rapists IS ALARMING!! JESUS H CHRIST!! EVEN THE BBC AGREE :crazy::crazy:o_Oo_O

Upper case letters don't add anything, keep it proper ;). In some of the areas mentioned, the percentage of the Muslim population is not small at all - in some areas the split will be more like 50:50 or in parts of Yorkshire, Birmingham or London they will be in the majority. So the rate of child rapists is likely the same as areas with a predominantly white English population. Paedo Shitbags are paedo shitbags, doesn't matter what religion they follow or how much melanin they have in their skin. Take any sample of human beings from anywhere on the planet and a small number will fiddle with kids.

Upper case letters don't add anything, keep it proper ;). In some of the areas mentioned, the percentage of the Muslim population is not small at all - in some areas the split will be more like 50:50 or in parts of Yorkshire, Birmingham or London they will be in the majority. So the rate of child rapists is likely the same as areas with a predominantly white English population. Paedo Shitbags are paedo shitbags, doesn't matter what religion they follow or how much melanin they have in their skin. Take any sample of human beings from anywhere on the planet and a small number will fiddle with kids.
In America, I don't know about the UK, the sex offender's registry is public information. You can find out who and where they are in minutes online.
I would be interested in seeing a study done in the UK if for no other reason, for easily read data. I'm assuming you could get a rough idea based on surname of offender alone that would prove or disprove supposed increased percentages among the Muslim population. I do think you're probably onto something for the record.

In America, I don't know about the UK, the sex offender's registry is public information. You can find out who and where they are in minutes online.
I would be interested in seeing a study done in the UK if for no other reason, for easily read data. I'm assuming you could get a rough idea based on surname of offender alone that would prove or disprove supposed increased percentages among the Muslim population. I do think you're probably onto something for the record.

Even MSM know the disparately between 'white pedo c***s' and the prelevance of Muslim grooming gangs. It's a FACT folks.

Why, that's nothing. Once I was kidnapped by Robert Deniro and made to cook him spaghetti and meatballs, over and over again, and each time, he'd throw the plate back at me, screaming that he was doing this because my features appeared to be Nordic, and not Italian. At one point, he brought his Grandmother in, and made her forcibly penetrate my mouth with a garlicky breadstick, because, and I quote- "You-a Bastardo! You wanta spicy meat-a-ball? I give you spicy meat-a-ball!" on and on this went until I was a basil and tomato scented shell of my former self.

Show me the data. Data.
Conclusive numbers that state beyond a shadow of a doubt that the prevalence of sex offenders within the Muslim community outnumbers
the amount of ordinary f*** off sex offenders that exist within a society. Numbers don't lie. I don't need articles written by what could easily be a 50 year old pot stirring ding dong behind a desk. I need facts.

Why, that's nothing. Once I was kidnapped by Robert Deniro and made to cook him spaghetti and meatballs, over and over again, and each time, he'd throw the plate back at me, screaming that he was doing this because my features appeared to be Nordic, and not Italian. At one point, he brought his Grandmother in, and made her forcibly penetrate my mouth with a garlicky breadstick, because, and I quote- "You-a Bastardo! You wanta spicy meat-a-ball? I give you spicy meat-a-ball!" on and on this went until I was a basil and tomato scented shell of my former self.

Show me the data. Data.
Conclusive numbers that state beyond a shadow of a doubt that the prevalence of sex offenders within the Muslim community outnumbers
the amount of ordinary f*** off sex offenders that exist within a society. Numbers don't lie. I don't need articles written by what could easily be a 50 year old pot stirring ding dong behind a desk. I need facts.

I will when I'm less drunk... But THEY ARE OUT THERE FOLKS!! DO THE RESEARCH YER SEN'S IF NOT DRUNK :flowers::tiphat:

:rolleyes:

Show me the data. Data.
Yeah sorry, chum, don’t think you are going to get this particular middle aged British white guy to admit to the truth that the most likely sex offender in his country is someone more akin to himself :straightface:
Much easier to just go on and on about the other, those different and all that garbage :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Yeah sorry, chum, don’t think you are going to get a middle age British white guy to admit to the truth the most likely sex offender in his country is someone more akin to himself :straightface:
Much easier to just go on and on about the other, those different and all that garbage :rolleyes:
Oh you know how it goes in the PNW. We can hardly walk down the street without some Mexican all potted up on weed trying to yank our pants off.

I don't suppose you want to also include all the cases of child abuse carried out by the indigenous UK population? You know, just to add a bit of balance. The UK invented organised child abuse {allegedly}.

All country's have their own scum.....not a great idea importing more though, is it?

Ok, well, while ur using this here series of tubes :thumb: be nice to remember that
A3264214-4FFA-46F9-A8AD-5D02A2B95B0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom