Was Morrissey responsible for Craig Kilborn getting the boot from CBS?

what does morrissey have to do with a misogynist like that?

or maybe

> No poll neccessary as answer is obvious
oh come on...we live in a democracy. we get two choices. not one.

> what does morrissey have to do with a misogynist like that?
Good question. Kilborn preens in front of the mirror- and his jokes are just a bit much. No, I do not like his kiss assing ways after he'd promised to get Mozzer to do an interview. No wonder Kilborn's face after that shit eating grim. strutting around like he's ALL THAT. Someone at CBS should inform him.

Re: or maybe

we live in a democracy? ha! fair then hey. so how come you clicked on it ten times, which is conveniently one more than the "yes" option?!

> Good question. Kilborn preens in front of the mirror- and his jokes are
> just a bit much.

Much like myself. I could teach ol' Craig a thing or two about poorly executed jokes ....not to speak of meticulous preening -hell, I could instruct my persian in the latter!!

> Much like myself. I could teach ol' Craig a thing or two about poorly
> executed jokes ....not to speak of meticulous preening -hell, I could
> instruct my persian in the latter!!
I'm sure you could! You have a Persian cat? Cool.I have a big ol' fluffy furball Maine Coon Cat- she's enormous and has very sharp claws. But she's beautiful. 8 years old. She won't even let me trim her, that's how much she loves her fur lol. ANYWAY, I bet your jokes are much better than Kilborn's! Hell, MY jokes are better than Kilborn's. I've been taking up to watching Dennis Miller nightly- sometimes he's not THAT funny, but he's good. Do you like ALI G? I think he's brilliant. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom