Viva Morrissey (unplugged)

• Thread starter Ástrós Guðjónsdóttir
  • Start date
Bizarre. Why would someone go to all that trouble to copy Morrissey's every move, look and idiosynchratic rambling when they can't actually sing?

Look at him and laugh
God, if only someone pelted him with ale. His body language is embarrassing. I imagine him to be spending his days in the mirror, then practising when he goes to the off licence for his tobacco. Passing off his stupid comments, with his silly head twitching. He really does think he’s Moz. He’s a disgusting embarrassment.

He had a meltdown a while ago as he actually believed he was Morrissey. But if you look at him, and listen to him, it’s clear he’s a deluded, narcissistic fantasist.
look at his ramblings, they’re actually statements as he sees himself as an important figure. He’s a bone idle dosser. Always has been and always will be.

He had a meltdown a while ago as he actually believed he was Morrissey. But if you look at him, and listen to him, it’s clear he’s a deluded, narcissistic fantasist.
look at his ramblings, they’re actually statements as he sees himself as an important figure. He’s a bone idle dosser. Always has been and always will be.

Ahhhh, right I see who it is now...it's finan aka skinny.
I think the description you gave totally fits, but it was the 'bone idle dosser' which gave it away.

Ahhhh, right I see who it is now...it's finan aka skinny.
I think the description you gave totally fits, but it was the 'bone idle dosser' which gave it away.

Would that be the sane one you obsessively and illegally stalked?
You really are a weirdo, Blake.
A dangerous man behind a keyboard. A snivelling peasant in person.
He can’t dance nor sing, he can’t do anything......

Would that be the sane one you obsessively and illegally stalked?
You really are a weirdo, Blake.
A dangerous man behind a keyboard. A snivelling peasant in person.
He can’t dance nor sing, he can’t do anything......

I don't stalk anyone & I'm certainly not 'Blake', sorry.

Come on Paul, get your dictionary out and produce a statement. We know you’re getting the “ping” every time this thread gets a post. Maybe a video, with the body language :crazy::lbf:

In a sinister twist Paul has morphed into...............................Boz Boorer. Maybe he should take up doing Boz impersonations in the hopes that his guitar playing is better than his singing.

Good grief. He's even got awfully-cut jeans on.

Why would someone go to all that trouble to copy Morrissey's every move,

Moza said that

2i9l7dk.jpg

Never mind dirty Pawl, whats the other poser ‘Grubby Kyoko’ up to these days. Talk about learning from the best.

Back
Top Bottom