Vital Poll: Do Blondes Have More Fun?

Do Blondes Have More Fun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Busy Clippers

People often say that blonds have more fun, but I have found this not to be the case. What do you think? Results are public.

marilynmonroe3qk0.jpg

mia49612gmf6.jpg

PS: I have never used liquid paper on a computer monitor. :mad:

Not with me, i prefer red heads:cool:

(but i am open to offers)
:p

People often say that blonds have more fun, but I have found this not to be the case. What do you think? Results are public.

marilynmonroe3qk0.jpg

mia49612gmf6.jpg

PS: I have never used liquid paper on a computer monitor. :mad:
I voted ginger, which isn't strictly true, but I do need to colour my hair, and I have LOTS of fun (as anyone who has met drunken hatfull can confirm :D )

Hattie, they've just opened the first Ikea in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh wow! have you been yet? it's great. My head teacher told me she'd take me to Ikea and let me get some more stuff for my classroom on Monday! I'm soooooooooooo excited!

The brunettes with blonde highlights walk on the wild side :)
haha! I looked at some pics of me the other day from when I was brunette with highlights. I looked really different! I'm considering going back to it actually...

I have had a lot of fun with blondes. Girl I was supposed to get hitched to was blonde. In fact many of the girls I have dated have been blonde. Not a requirement or a preference mind you... simply worked out that way.

I'm naturally strawberry blonde, but I've had many different shades of blonde. Hmm...I probably had the most fun as a platinum blonde. It didn't go well with my natural red undertones though. I always had to redye it to prevent it from getting to yellow. I currently have red hair.

I've got the same measurements as Marilyn Monroe though, so I always have fun. Um, I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but since I don't have my blonde hair anymore at least I've got my boobs!

My thoughts on blondes are mostly negative, with one major exception. But I must say I really like blonde hair, just not the people its attached to. We ought to have a booby thread next.

My thoughts on blondes are mostly negative, with one major exception. But I must say I really like blonde hair, just not the people its attached to. We ought to have a booby thread next.

I agree, which is one reason I decided to rid myself of the color. Of course, I don't mind my natural blonde, but it seems impossible that it'll ever get back to such glory!
All my friends want my boobs. I only have one friend really, but she really loves them. Although, they cause me much embarassment when my entire extended family talks about how large they are. They really aren't gigantic!

I agree, which is one reason I decided to rid myself of the color. Of course, I don't mind my natural blonde, but it seems impossible that it'll ever get back to such glory!
All my friends want my boobs. I only have one friend really, but she really loves them. Although, they cause me much embarassment when my entire extended family talks about how large they are. They really aren't gigantic!

The way you say it, even I want your boobs! :p

Seriously, a booby thread ought to be made asap. No fakkies!

The way you say it, even I want your boobs! :p

Seriously, a booby thread ought to be made asap. No fakkies!
you should not suggest these things when drunken hatfull is about to rear her ugly head :D :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom