VIDEO Morrissey - Royal Albert Hall live 2002

B

BoyRacer

Video from the audience.

Morrissey - royal albert hall live 2002 -day1.AVI

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2YXAEVZ4LJOKOY6Y6VDZTL8G4

Sorry

I just wanted to thank you for sharing so much of your loot, it's really nice of you.
I already shelled out for this DVD a year ago, but you've posted so many things that i haven't got yet, so thank you!

> I just wanted to thank you for sharing so much of your loot, it's really
> nice of you.

Me to! I wish to express my gratitude!
Thank you very much.

Uggg. Someone blocked the download. I don't suppose I could bother you to upload again? I'd be forever in your debt.

Thanks for all you've shared. I'm working on converting a few over so that I can share with everyone as well.

> Video from the audience.

> Morrissey - royal albert hall live 2002 -day1.AVI

Thank you so much for all that you have shared. I really appreciate you and others sharing all these wonderful files with us

I can't get it to play for me either, though, it says that it is blocked. This is the first time that this is happened to me. I'll keep trying, though.

Thanks again

This is what I found on http://readyouth.blogspot.com/2005/03/disabling-yousendit-download-limit.html about this:

Please keep in mind that when using Yousendit, always rename your file to something insignificant, as opposed to the actual filename itself. A simple example is to rename TheBeatles.rar to fe565tert4.rar. I personally recommend putting a password on the compressed file in addition to renaming the file.

This simply keeps the snooping eyes at Yousendit from seeing what is actually being transferred. Although I am unaware of anyone being fined or prosecuted from Yousendit, I have heard of people being banned from the server for sending copywritten files none the more educated as to what is being transferred. Moreover, Yousendit reserves the right to remove any file, even on the thoughts of suspicion. It is troublesome to spend time uploading a file, only to have it immediately deleted from the server.

>Please keep in mind that when using Yousendit, always rename your file to something insignificant

I agree. And I hope anyone re-uploading it. Please.

Re: VIDEO Morrissey - Please Please Please Reupload!! =)

Because it got blocked.
I will be forever grateful =)

I AM RELOADING THE VIDEO THRU YOUSENDIT.COM I WILL RENAME IT SOMETHING CRAZY SO YOU ALL DONT BE WIGGED OUT IF IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE NAKEDCLOWNSPLAYINGWITHWOODENOBJECTS.AVI

how does it work ???

> I AM RELOADING THE VIDEO THRU YOUSENDIT.COM I WILL RENAME IT SOMETHING
> CRAZY SO YOU ALL DONT BE WIGGED OUT IF IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE
> NAKEDCLOWNSPLAYINGWITHWOODENOBJECTS.AVI

would anybody be so kind and say how i can download it? thanks

Back
Top Bottom