• b) honour fraser

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
i cant rest until i know

a)

b)

I know, bunny. I’ve spent many a sleepless night ca 1996 pondering this existential question.

I guess it depends. It depends on whether you like pasty white boys with razor sharp cheekbones or pasty white boys with razor sharp cheekbones.

In other words, it depends.

Last edited:
I know, bunny. I’ve spent many a sleepless night ca 1996 pondering this existential question.

I guess it depends. It depends on whether you like pasty white boys with razor sharp cheekbones or pasty white boys with razor sharp cheekbones.

In other words, it depends.
oh pasty white boys with razor sharp cheekbones, for sure!! :brows:

oh.....

hm. :straightface:

well im stumped. by the way, outside of the band suede where ARE all the pasty white boys with razor sharp cheekbones? I cant seem to find any. :( is there somewhere they all hang out?

now, why didn't anyone vote?! did ya'll not see the part where it said "VERY important" and that it was a "POLL" ?!?!

the answer is neil, okay guys. you can stop puzzling over it. the answer is neil. since the beginning of time it's always been about neil.

voted (after much deliberation) :lbf:

Last edited:
voted (after much deliberation) :lbf:
im so glad you finally did! your silence on the topic was worrying. I thought maybe I was acting like a clod in some way, or that you thought it unbecoming for a grown adult to become hopelessly enamoured over musicians. but like I can very well help that. LOOK at them. :love:

do you mean to tell me you voted for who I think you voted for?! oh bun bun, this is a mighty revelation! I know it was a tough one, wasn't it? sometimes I feel with suede like the universe looked deep into my mind for the image of the ideal man and came up with a set of perfect variations (Bernard and richard also) and assembled them together in this one band, a veritable goldmine of gorgeous dream boys. why didn't anyone tell me this sooner?! what have I been doing all these years that I did not know of this?!?!

I got your very important pole right here...
2w53eq1.gif

What is this gobbledygook about anyway? Which looks more like a man in 2018?

happy birthday to my favourite pre-Raphaelite and Official Dreamiest Man Alive, neil codling, who turns 45 today and is still (presumably) as dreamy as ever! :love:

KovbY3k.jpg

all the best people are born in December! (like jesus!)

holy shit, if you look at neils twitter you'll see that he reads so much. like ten books a month. all smart books too. I've read ten books in the last five years. ugh, I feel so diminished.

Back
Top Bottom