Vancouver Orpheum Theatre - second show added (Apr. 14, 2019)

46284_vancouver-orpheum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, not really.
He's always said 'bad' or controversial things but these have been things that only reinforced his image and persona - the very image and persona that people were drawn to in the first place. He hated the royals, Thatcher, McDonals, the meat industry, right wing views etc.. Brilliant - we all did likewise.
But now he's saying 'bad' things that totally contradict what he once stood for. He loves Farage, Johnny Robinson, Annie Walters (who unbelievably reminds him of Thatcher).
He once even sang 'there are some bad people on the right'. Presumably, he would now sing 'there are some pretty great people on the right'.
His fan base in the UK hemorrhaged last year (based on sales for a mini tour). Tiny venues that would always easily have sold out had sold only a handful of tickets. The situation may have changed now - the UK fanbase may have forgotten about the stupid stuff and moved on, but I'm not convinced. We'll see if/when he announces a UK tour.

But as Morrissey said, the left is now the right and vice versa...

Leftist identity politics, for example, is the new fascism - heralded by only the most intolerant.

Last edited:
I heard a rumour, but please dont quote me, that there is a last minute support, a guy called Barry Scott ? anyone heard of him ?

I heard a rumour, but please dont quote me, that there is a last minute support, a guy called Barry Scott ? anyone heard of him ?
not mr muscle then

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom