Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is frackin upsetting, I was looking forward to it.

Does anybody know what the accident was? Is he ok?

There's nothing online at this moment to confirm this.
That isn't a slur on the person sharing the information, just a real point.
If anyone was paying attention, at least 3 of the band have been in Canada for the last couple of days.
Sure as anything, if this is true - the media are building the crucifixes as I type.
Regards,
FWD.

Venue are confirming this info, according to multiple twitter/facebook posts.

There's nothing online at this moment to confirm this.
That isn't a slur on the person sharing the information, just a real point.
If anyone was paying attention, at least 3 of the band have been in Canada for the last couple of days.
Sure as anything, if this is true - the media are building the crucifixes as I type.
Regards,
FWD.

pinche Moz. Spent hard earned dollars t fly up here to great white north from Los Angeles.

Venue are confirming this info, according to multiple twitter/facebook posts.
There is nothing on the Orpheum twitter or website.
The one tweet above has been deleted and the other source is Facebook.
Hardly cast iron evidence.
I'm not saying it isn't true (remember this bit as you frantically type a reply).
I'm saying 'multiple posts' aren't actually a thing yet.
FWD.

is this even news anymore?? No wonder he has lost 90% of this fans, I stopped wasting money on seeing this guy years ago - hotel booked £90, train tickets £30 - Morrissey cancelling, priceless!

The post on Facebook is odd because it doesn't mention the shows between Vancouver and Toronto.
Screenshot_20190413-233024_Facebook.jpg

:eek:If that tm statement reads well means he's skipping Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and Winnipeg , starting in Toronto April 26th, 27th and then Montreal ... and then NY...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom