Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be quite a bit of work to tour for just the rest of the tour. I bet he cancels the rest. I was looking forward to the YouTube videos.

:eek:If that tm statement reads well means he's skipping Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and Winnipeg , starting in Toronto April 26th, 27th and then Montreal ... and then NY...
LMFAO!

Told ya!

See you in Hogtown, if you have the balls to show up. ;)

The only thing we can conclude from all of this is that the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle is extremely unhealthy! There has never been a less healthy pop singer than Morrissey and he doesn't even take drugs...I guess eating meat is the way to go.

I hope people will forgive my cynicism about 'breaking' stories in the light of malicious fakers - everything needs proper, diligent checking nowadays. Especially for the people who've spent money on travel & accommodation.
There's radio silence on the band's social media, but at least 3 are in Canada.
I'm sure the hoo-ha will escalate by tomorrow, but hopefully more information might have surfaced by then.
FWD.

I appreciate and even admire your skepticism. People are only too willing to believe the worst about Morrissey. He seemingly confirms it without a care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might not be Thursday, night not be Friday...

oh mozzer, I was so looking forward to seeing you! you know im not going to be here in October, right?!

oh well, im still going to Vancouver, so you got me out of the house at any rate. and apparently theres this great candy store in Nordstrom that im looking forward to perusing. over priced no doubt, but what the hell.

the least the email could've done was offer a refund for those who will be leaving Canada indefinitely in the next coupla months.

Wonder if part of the reason was the dreary ticket sales? I took a look at some cities last week and it seemed like there were a lot of tickets still for sale. Anybody know how well the shows were actually selling?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom