Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

There are some good points raised here in the comments above, & feel the need to state that I'm totally disappointed with this site.

I came here, only very recently by comparison to other long-termers, hoping to find a fan site where I could read about tours, concerts, history, archive stuff, Moz stuff, Smiths stuff, etc. & was hoping to find like-minded people.

Luckily there are a few like-minded, good people on here who clearly love Moz, & I personally appreciate the efforts of those concert-goers who upload vids/pics & provide mini-reviews, & I also thank FWD for all the work he does.

Unfortunately, as ever, where there's good, there's bad.

The nasty stuff posted by certain individuals is frankly vile & disturbing, & totally spoils the experience on here, which seems to be the objective of the 'haters' - to spoil it for others. 'Cesspit' sums it up nicely.

The site owner (Tseng) should be ashamed of hosting this vile place, & do something about sorting it out, but he seems not to care, maybe for the reasons I've just read about in one of the posts above.

So now I'm going to be told 'if you don't like this place, f-off elsewhere'...from certain people on here, I wouldn't expect anything else from you. Please feel free to disappoint me.

Just for the record, I'm not Simon or anyone else from another Moz related site trying to poach fans; I'm just a music fan who loves The Smiths & Morrissey.

The nasties won't change my mind, or make me hate Moz; the haters can type on their keyboards until their fingers bleed, but you won't change what I think of Moz, or his music.

The Smiths & Moz are with me forever, & no one can take that away, no matter how hard they try.
Then you must be a RACisT

Tseng and Finan are scum but you aren't fooling anyone Simon. Don't pull the "true fan" card. A number of people know about your psycho emotional abuse of female fans. Stop trying to suck vulnerable people in to your pissant lies. No one wants to read your boring dribble, and recruiting on this cesspool just makes you look desperate.

You are absolutely correct! On top of that if he was such a wonderful , true and great fan why does he need to resort to coming on here? He is no different than the people he claims to dislike. Not sure how this is allowed to continue because people know it. There are plenty of people who have been harrassed/ stalked by him.

The reason that David Tseng Let this once wonderful website become a cesspit of haters is because Morrissey refused to pay him and then banned him from concerts. Tseng should have kept it as a site for devoted fans, but he got greedy and wanted to earn off the back of Morrissey - that’s not what a true fan does, but he isn’t the only one, look at Dickie Felton.
Since failing to get on the payroll, and since being kicked out of that concert in Denmark in 2011, David stopped caring and allowed Morrissey-solo to become a hate site that is just as bad as The G*ardian. How lovely it would be if David could put the past behind him, and turn this website back into a place where ‘fans’ can excitedly worship at the altar of Moz. As part of the ‘moving on’ process, the haters would have to be banned, with the likes of Peter Finan (and all his various accounts) shown the door.
It won’t happen, of course, but thankfully we have FollowingTheMozziah.blogspot.com for true fans - a place where Finan has never been allowed.

Kind regards

Janet Street-Porter

Skinny (Peter) runs this site. Hes no longer mod but what they forgot to tell you is that he is now in charge.

Skinny can call anyone whatever he wants racist, fascist, in his inglorious stupidity.
But if you call a Skinny a Skinny your post is banned, it never appears.
If Moz had paid that 3ooo a month , half would have gone
to the unemployed twat, Skinny. Moz made the right move.

Skinny (Peter) runs this site. Hes no longer mod but what they forgot to tell you is that he is now in charge.

Skinny can call anyone whatever he wants racist, fascist, in his inglorious stupidity.

Fair comment PP...again!
As Michael Cain once said: not a lot of people know that...

Ah, that explains the vile undertone to some of the posts here and why they're allowed. So glad I didn't join.

Fair comment PP...again!
As Michael Cain once said: not a lot of people know that...

They need to get acquainted with the new Skinny order, where Skinny and his aliases can call anyone anything. They can call you fascist, racist, even a pedophile. Does this violate the so called "TOS"? no. lol
Does someone calling an obvious Skinny sock puppet Skinny violate the "TOS".. YES LOL

Skinny runs this forum, he went from mod to Forum Fuhrer.

Is there anything Skinny and his parrotpuppets can say or do to be banned?
Answer: NO
but if you are not a Skinny parrotpuppet: watch yourself, as Skinny and his aliases are not subject to the TOS but you are.

Last edited:
The reason that David Tseng Let this once wonderful website become a cesspit of haters is because Morrissey refused to pay him and then banned him from concerts. Tseng should have kept it as a site for devoted fans, but he got greedy and wanted to earn off the back of Morrissey - that’s not what a true fan does, but he isn’t the only one, look at Dickie Felton.
Since failing to get on the payroll, and since being kicked out of that concert in Denmark in 2011, David stopped caring and allowed Morrissey-solo to become a hate site that is just as bad as The G*ardian. How lovely it would be if David could put the past behind him, and turn this website back into a place where ‘fans’ can excitedly worship at the altar of Moz. As part of the ‘moving on’ process, the haters would have to be banned, with the likes of Peter Finan (and all his various accounts) shown the door.
It won’t happen, of course, but thankfully we have FollowingTheMozziah.blogspot.com for true fans - a place where Finan has never been allowed.

Kind regards

Janet Street-Porter

what I will say Janet. Felton is the worst of the lot. Crying, whining, attention/seeking parasite.
The people have a wonderful dream
The Felton’s on the guillotine

WHAT IF I WANTED TO RAPE AND MURDER SOMEONE? WOULD YOU LET ME DO IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE TO IMPOSE YOUR RULES AND OPINIONS ONTO ME?
WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN DENYING THE ANIMALS THEIR RIGHT TO FREE LIFE, YOU ARE IMPOSING YOUR VIEWS ON THEM?
I BET YOU'RE NOT AN ETHICAL VEGETARIAN... BUT ALL ETHICAL VEGETARIANS ARE EITHER HYPOCRITES OR UNINFORMED ANYWAY.
MORRISSEY IS NOT FORCING YOU TO TAKE A PAMPHLET. MORRISSEY IS NOT FORCING YOU TO BE VEGAN. HE'S JUST SAYING THAT PAYING FOR THE RAPE AND MURDER OF ANIMALS IS NOT A NICE THING TO DO AND HE'S PROVIDING THE RESOURCES FOR ANYONE WHO'S INTERESTED.
Who's "RAPING" animals, Sunshine?

Try making a valid, quantifiable point and doing so without the use of all-caps, if you'd like to be taken seriously.

At this point, you've got nothing to say and your'e saying it MUCH TOO LOUD.

Six covers? My goodness is he a tribute act these days? ( More if you count this bands versions of Smiths songs)

i realize that my negative attitude last night was just me sulking because I had a bad seat. this time I had a great seat, and while not in eyebrow-ridge-touching distance, I was close enough that I could actually see each wrinkle and fold and crack and crevice on his face as well as be able to note the precise moment when he became all crazily sweaty (about 0:22 in). eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :love::love::love: for some reason seeing him close up reminded me of seeing the statue of hilter at the wax museum--in regards to size, that is. i was surprised that he looked smaller, not as monolithic as I imagined. he's really just a slight little thing, not tubby at all. spent a great portion of the concert, while not gazing up raptly at sexy moz (sexy moz is right: jack the ripper was about the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life!!), chuckling to myself about the anon telling me not to pick on jesse for his ugly guitar face. still a lot of dolts at the concert. nothing to be done about that im afraid.

anyway, back to having nothing to live for! im over it though. I may never go to another concert. they're not really my thing. im happy to meet you for tea or blazer (or waistcoat!) shopping or a riveting game of trivial pursuit anytime though, moz, don't you worry about that, lovebug!
I can't believe someone like you went two nights in a row. I did the same in Karlstad in Sweden in 2006 and it was fascinating.
When Julia Riley walked past me I almost admitted that the holocaust was real.

They need to get acquainted with the new Skinny order, where Skinny and his aliases can call anyone anything. They can call you fascist, racist, even a pedophile. Does this violate the so called "TOS"? no. lol
Does someone calling an obvious Skinny sock puppet Skinny violate the "TOS".. YES LOL

but if you are not a Skinny parrotpuppet: watch yourself, as Skinny and his aliases are not subject to the TOS but you are.

TRUE PP!!!:clap:
half of my posts concerning the Skinniers have been banned. What a disgrace.:straightface:
yet Skinny can it back and call anyone anything he pleases.:head-smack:
i will forward you every post that I make so can see how it works. :thumb:

I can't believe someone like you went two nights in a row. I did the same in Karlstad in Sweden in 2006 and it was fascinating.
When Julia Riley walked past me I almost admitted that the holocaust was real.
...said the modern-day Melvis fan.

Those of us who made it safely past adolescence can smell this bullocks like a fart in a car, ya wee daft c***.

Who's "RAPING" animals, Sunshine?

Try making a valid, quantifiable point and doing so without the use of all-caps, if you'd like to be taken seriously.

At this point, you've got nothing to say and your'e saying it MUCH TOO LOUD.
Pardon, I was responding to this person:
HE LOVES IMPOSING HIS RULES AND OPINIONS ON OTHERS. I'M VEGETARIAN MYSELF, BUT I DON'T LIKE IMPOSING ON OTHERS IN THE SAME WAY I DON'T LIKE MORMONS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR TO TRY TO IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION AND THEIR VIEWS ABOUT LIFE.
and I thought I'd try speaking their language. Now, I'll try speaking yours.

Who's raping animals?
The farmers who wank off the bulls for their semen. The farmers who stick their arms into the female cows' anuses to inject the bull semen into them. They're raping animals.

I believe I have made a valid point. When it comes to most moral prescriptions, no one makes any claims about imposing views on others.
If you said: "I won't kill my child, but others can kill their children if they please. I don't want to impose my ideas onto others." (I use the example of children so you can't respond with the social contract argument.) most people would say that it's absolutely ridiculous. Why is that unacceptable? Because it has a victim.
So why should it be acceptable for me to say: "I personally choose not to pay people to rape and kill animals, but you can if you like. I don't want to impose my views onto you." ? There are victims in this scenario as well whom you're effectively depriving of a choice.
Freedom of choice has limits- you can't obstruct the freedom of others to choose.
You are not equal to a four year old child. You are smarter, stronger, faster, more self-aware, and you have a far greater understanding in general. Yet you and that child are equal under the law. Equality doesn't mean you must give the child the right to vote, just like equality doesn't mean you must give men the right to have abortions. It means that the law allows equal consideration of interests for the two of you, even though those interests will be different. Your desires are not worth any more than the small child's. Your desire to live is worth the same as the child's, even though the child has limited consciousness. Even if that child is Brooke Greenberg and has no potential to become more cerebrally advanced, your interests are worth the same as hers.
There's no reason why animals shouldn't be considered the same way. Especially considering the fact that pigs have proven to be as intelligent and sentient as a four year old child, and chickens can solve logical puzzles that young children are incapable of.
We have to ask ourselves: what is the trait found in a livestock animal that, if found in a human being, would justify torturing and killing them?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Somebody's pussy is chafing. LOL!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom