Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 15, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I Am Hated For Loving / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / I Won't Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of the setlist.fm

Narcissists and ego maniacs such as Morrissey think they are better and more intelligent than anyone else.
He talks like a dictator, there is no warmth in his monotone voice.Guy should seek help

Morning Pete...a bit late this morning aren't you?
Here's your meds, :pill::pill::pill::pill::pill:...should keep you sane for the next few hours.

and I cant be placated with my new Morrissey mug because they didn't bloody have any mugs! now how am I supposed to drink coffee in the morning?!?!?! :(

I thought you'd said you forgot to get one, not that they didn't have one?
Amazon have the 'world peace' one I think...am sure you said it was this one that you'd broken?

Update: sold out, not available right now...but that's in the UK, ymmv

Lol ur right it was intelligent, not intellect.

Regardless, he was talking about the media. He didnt mean you the concert goer arent asking for interviews. (Notice my grammar - im not claiming to be a genius)

I thought you'd said you forgot to get one, not that they didn't have one?
Amazon have the 'world peace' one I think...am sure you said it was this one that you'd broken?
I looked again today and I didn't see that they had any! unless they were hiding. looked like they only had mostly t-shirts. ordering stuff online is a bit of a nuisance at the moment. besides, I don't want my credit card to be compromised again, so im steering clear of using it online except when it's absolutely necessary.

I guess I don't need a Morrissey mug. :(

Lol ur right it was intelligent, not intellect.

Regardless, he was talking about the media. He didnt mean you the concert goer arent asking for interviews. (Notice my grammar - im not claiming to be a genius)
oh okay! sorry I took it the wrong way. teehee. :oops: I thought you were saying I didn't know my moz and I was going to have to say "say that to my face bitch!", or whatever it is they say these days.:p

Cheers! Glad everyone had a great time!
well SINCE YOU ASK, im afraid it's not so simple as that. I mean, I SORT OF had a great time. I got a kick out of seeing mozzer as a REAL being right there before me, closer than ive ever seen him. but I also came away feeling vaguely offended. I hate that sensation of being jostled that you get in large crowds of obnoxious people. it's a sensation that stays with me long after the fact. plus it perplexes my mind when im in a large crowd and im just one drop in the bucket. it seems against the natural order of things. it's insupportable. plus, I would ideally like to relate to moz on a more meaningful level than the one that my position as his fan in the audience allows. so all in all im highly dissatisfied with the end result. how can anyone be content that this be just some little aside in their life, a distraction from the normal routine, which routine they will dutifully resume the next day, as though something deeply troubling to the vary marrow of their life, a moment when reality bleached away to show the malfunction underlying it, didn't just happen?!

Morning Pete...a bit late this morning aren't you?
Here's your meds, :pill::pill::pill::pill::pill:...should keep you sane for the next few hours.
Except I'm not Pete. I'm a proud Grandmother with inter racial Grandchildren to boot you moronic blockhead.

>You'll Be Gone is back
I think Morrissey hates us, on the brightside at least I Won't Share You is back, but it'll probably be replaced with Kiss Me A Lot by the next show

Except I'm not Pete. I'm a proud Grandmother with inter racial Grandchildren to boot you moronic blockhead.

Oh dear, tablets not kicked in yet have they? :pill::pill::pill::pill::pill:

This really takes the biscuit Pete & shows how heavily & seriously demented you really are...the other week you were someone with 'muslim & black mates'; the week after you were a 'person of colour', and now your donning the mantle of a 'Grandmother'...and with 'inter racial Grandchildren' [sic], FFS.

You have more virtual 'disguises' than Arsène Lupin.

(However I'm scoring you quite highly on the imagination, creativity, & hilarity scale).

Hilarious...& stop calling me 'Pete'

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered that myself, when he made the joke about having "arrived" because they have one copy of his record for sale in a shop in Halifax ("or is it nova scotia"?). and then when he said he wasn't asked for any interviews in Canada because all the outlets were afraid he would say something intelligent. not sure, people always seem to like to belittle Canada.
It seems he was belittling the press, not the country.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom