Vancouver, BC - Orpheum Theatre (Oct. 14, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Wedding Bell Blues / Is It Really So Strange? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Lady Willpower / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Gaetano.

Related items:

Last edited:

Jacky's added:

Several:

fda039245377027f86d5c726c1d679a6.jpg

why are Morrissey fans so obnoxious? you would think they would respect personal space. the guy in line behind me kept bumping into me. I think he was drunk. I wanted to punch him in the mouth. everyone stood during the concert and I hated that. it made it so that I had to stand too, and I felt kind of like a gimp standing there, honestly. all of his fans look like they have downs syndrome from behind, why is that? and why did that one toad looking Asian keep bunching her hair on top of her head and holding it there while dancing? is that necessary? some of them were so cute though, with their Morrissey shirts. just broke your heart. some lady shouted "I love you sweet Morrissey" which made me cringe hardcore. spent a good portion of the concert chuckling at morrisseys hair and jesses ugly guitar face and shielding my eyes from the lights. I don't think I really get a kick out of going to concerts. I mean, I could've been at home eating chips and watching dateline. instead im in a room full of gimps who like the same man i like and there's no way to differentiate myself from them and i just hate that. still, I suppose it's worth it to see that big lumbering bulk of a man whom I love, love, love <3

also, I thought "jackys only happy when she's up on the stage" sounded GREAT live.

Did anybody record when I yelled out Twisted sister then Kajagoo goo? He used that joke on this tour. Did not mean to throw him off he said: “ I am the one up here”
Made me feel bad for a sec

When the Manchester bombings happened Rifke was posting LOL and shady stuff about kids dying in it.

Just saying. Unless you're happy you can confront it, knowing rifke is there is not a positive.

I would like to drop a sex bomb on @rifke

Did anybody record when I yelled out Twisted sister then Kajagoo goo? He used that joke on this tour. Did not mean to throw him off he said: “ I am the one up here”
Made me feel bad for a sec
didn't he say "why am I up here and not you?"
there's no reason to feel bad. it was funny!

why are Morrissey fans so obnoxious? you would think they would respect personal space. the guy in line behind me kept bumping into me. I think he was drunk. I wanted to punch him in the mouth. everyone stood during the concert and I hated that. it made it so that I had to stand too, and I felt kind of like a gimp standing there, honestly. all of his fans look like they have downs syndrome from behind, why is that? and why did that one toad looking Asian keep bunching her hair on top of her head and holding it there while dancing? is that necessary? some of them were so cute though, with their Morrissey shirts. just broke your heart. some lady shouted "I love you sweet Morrissey" which made me cringe hardcore. spent a good portion of the concert chuckling at morrisseys hair and jesses ugly guitar face and shielding my eyes from the lights. I don't think I really get a kick out of going to concerts. I mean, I could've been at home eating chips and watching dateline. instead im in a room full of gimps who like the same man i like and there's no way to differentiate myself from them and i just hate that. still, I suppose it's worth it to see that big lumbering bulk of a man whom I love, love, love <3

also, I thought "jackys only happy when she's up on the stage" sounded GREAT live.
I should have been there with ya. It would have been a much different experience. I am an embodiment of an old fashioned chivalry and if anybody knows how to treat a lady it’s me. I would’ve hold your hand, take off your jacket, buy you a drink and fight off the jerks that make you feel uneasy. Your heart would melt and knees go weak. By the end of the night you will be in tears begging me to stay.
Haha

Several:

WPINOYB:

Downtown in to Suedehead (third item in on this IG post):

Better:

d386856d4e66949991bb286c4553d599.jpg

No setlist as yet.
Opened with Suedehead - begins with 'when you're alone and life is making you lonely....' from Downtown (see above)
Bullfighter, Never Again..., Ripper, Hairdresser, Paris, Wedding Bell, Lonely,

Additions:
Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
and....
Is It Really So Strange (last played on Broadway).

Encore: EDILS.

I will check later - unless it appears in the meantime.
Nothing appearing on social media to indicate any real changes otherwise.
Regards,
FWD.

I should have been there with ya. It would have been a much different experience. I am an embodiment of an old fashioned chivalry and if anybody knows how to treat a lady it’s me. I would’ve hold your hand, take off your jacket, buy you a drink and fight off the jerks that make you feel uneasy. Your heart would melt and knees go weak. By the end of the night you will be in tears begging me to stay.
Haha
my knees only go weak for morrissey and he dont have to do any of that shit! :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom