Morrissey Central "UNTO EARTH I" (November 25, 2020)

UNTO EARTH I

Unknown_lh2rbs.jpg

Maradona dies.

FWD.

Too soon?

1606436939791.png

Having no formal education doesn't mean you have to take bad decisions in life. I know a lot of people with almost none formal education who only made good things in their lives. I admire and respect those people because I know what means to work hard in life. I refuse to excuse a psycopath.
You know a lot of people with almost no formal education. Don't let it drag you down.

Possibly.

Is your Mum doing ok?
Surgery on December 7th, Merry f***ing Xmas. It’s a gruelling 8 hour op and we can but hope and pray they get all the cancer in one go. But thankyou very much for asking :praying:

Surgery on December 7th, Merry f***ing Xmas. It’s a gruelling 8 hour op and we can but hope and pray they get all the cancer in one go. But thankyou very much for asking :praying:

Ach. I hope it all goes well. I'll be thinking about her.

Estas equvocado conmigo no me conoces yo soy una de las ie mas amargadas en ver la decadencia de nuestro pais, los gobiernos ni este ni el anterior me representan, creo que estamos siendo invadidos por otras culturas mas bajas que la de por lo menos mis antepasados , que eeran inmigrantes europeos pobres pero con otros valores, veo que se va perdiendo todo eso y que cada vez la sociedad es mas decadente y la barbarie va increyendo, es lamentable, pasa lo mismo que dice Morrissey en su pais, yo lo apoyo en esa postura, porque lamentablemente europa sera invadida por otras culturas a las que no estan acostumbrados
pero todo esta ideado a generar mas ignorancia para atraer mas votos de ignorantes mas pobreza y mas decadencia es lamentable
Omg, I do NOT agree.

I honestly don't know much about football. I think the only three football players I can mention are Maradona, Pelé and Messi... I don't even know the name of a fourth one.

I am not excusing him, just accepting what he was.... Of course, a person who is born under the worse circumstances we can imagine can end up getting a Nobel Prize. It was certainly not his case.

I don't think he was a psychopath though.

My girlfriend worked at a club a very long time ago. Maradona saw her and he fell in love. He tried to pick her up, but she rejected him (I am not surprised, she probably has absolutely nothing in common with Maradona). He was a good friend of the owner of the club, so he managed to get her phone and told her again that he was interested in her. She rejected him once more. So on the next weekend he returned to the club, but this time his intention was no longer to seduce her, he went there to excuse himself and offer his apologies for having phoned her (I think she was upset with the phone call). She accepted the apologies and asked him not to phone her again. He said that he wouldn't and that he was sorry if he had behaved incorrectly. She never saw him again. He didn't ask the club owner to fire her because she rejected him... That's not really the way in which psychopaths behave.

For sure he was not a great philosopher, he was not a very healthy person.... He was what he was. It doesn't make sense to demonize him.
Say that to people from Venezuela.

You know a lot of people with almost no formal education. Don't let it drag you down.
I know both kinds. It depends on the definition of "down". If I can choose I prefer people who don't make evil things, no matter their level of formal education. It means nothing to me, but it seems it matters to you.

Thank you MORRISSEY for remembering MARADONA as ARGENTINA i am very emotional ,for the death of the best player in the history of football and because MOZ remembered him in Central .Diego Maradona was controversial, but he gave everything for shirt of his national team ,he was brave and very passionate about his, just like MOZ
THANK YOU MOZZY'S I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU
THIS IS MY MOZ❤❤👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼❤❤❤❤❤VIVA DIEGO MOZ AND I !!!!!!!
Moz doesn’t love or care about Argentina. This post is simply him riding the coattails of another dead celeb/athlete. He will have you arrested, stalker.

Yes that sad no???
Answering yourself that speaks of a diagnosis= chronic delirium and they will have to look for the cause ,which is some type of psychosis.......
He is name is = Aztecamara ,
Ii think, and now he is a Moz caller...because nobody gives him a ball and he doesn't know what to do get attention
You’re the one who belongs in a mental hospital. Delusional, psychotic stalker. You are a threat to Moz and he knows it. No nice words you post will ever change the truth about you.

Say that to people from Venezuela.

Sometimes things are not black or white.
Probably due to personal reasons I am often more scandalized by the fact that most nations of the world are OK in having good relations with China... and it's unrelated to the Covid.
... Probably because I often talk to Tibetans and the simple fact is that since 1959 the Chinese government has murdered an estimate of 1.2 million to 2 million Tibetans. This means that the most conservative or "optimistic" number is a murder of 20% of the total population of a specific ethnicity. That's not the past, but something that still goes on.

How most of the world plays the fool and pretends that such thing is not a big deal is beyond my comprehension. The 2008 Olympic games in China were not better than the Olympic games in nazi Germany in 1936.

The world is a strange place.

Sometimes things are not black or white.
Probably due to personal reasons I am often more scandalized by the fact that most nations of the world are OK in having good relations with China... and it's unrelated to the Covid.
... Probably because I often talk to Tibetans and the simple fact is that since 1959 the Chinese government has murdered an estimate of 1.2 million to 2 million Tibetans. This means that the most conservative or "optimistic" number is a murder of 20% of the total population of a specific ethnicity. That's not the past, but something that still goes on.

How most of the world plays the fool and pretends that such thing is not a big deal is beyond my comprehension. The 2008 Olympic games in China were not better than the Olympic games in nazi Germany in 1936.

The world is a strange place.
The immediate history of the modern strange relationship goes back to Nixon. There was a policy decision was to placate and involve China in a ‘global economy’, to ensure the USSR was increasingly isolated.

What was strategic in the 70s is now a practical necessity (for those with money) and thus a cultural default for the bourgeoisie: appease, appease, appease. Most obviously, this comes at the expense of Tibet.

Clearly, this is all going to end badly for someone: Chinese school kids still spend much time being taught about the ‘crime’ of 19th Century British and French land grabs in Asia.

The inexorable decline of the UK is perceived as karma in China. We gave them opium, and they’re happy to return the favour with a big dose of ‘woke’ and tens of thousands of tons of shit disposable clothing. The more feeble minded (adequately represented on this site) lap it up like dogs.

The immediate history of the modern strange relationship goes back to Nixon. There was a policy decision was to placate and involve China in a ‘global economy’, to ensure the USSR was increasingly isolated.

What was strategic in the 70s is now a practical necessity (for those with money) and thus a cultural default for the bourgeoisie: appease, appease, appease. Most obviously, this comes at the expense of Tibet.

Clearly, this is all going to end badly for someone: Chinese school kids still spend much time being taught about the ‘crime’ of 19th Century British and French land grabs in Asia.

The inexorable decline of the UK is perceived as karma in China. We gave them opium, and they’re happy to return the favour with a big dose of ‘woke’ and tens of thousands of tons of shit disposable clothing. The more feeble minded (adequately represented on this site) lap it up like dogs.
If you think "wokeness" is a Chinese export, then you must be referring to yourself when you say "feeble minded."

If you think "wokeness" is a Chinese export, then you must be referring to yourself when you say "feeble minded."
Funny, I was just thinking of you and your colleague.

I could, but won’t, go into the historical and psychological precedents for ‘woke’.

You should read more.

And your colleagues are who, exactly? The motley crew of bonafide racists and flag-waving Tory neanderthals?

I'd love for you to explain to the class how wokeness comes from China to undermine British culture.

I could, but won’t, go into the historical and psychological precedents for ‘woke’.

You should read more.
Ah yes, the "I could, but I wont" strategy. Just like your friend reelfountain, when asked to substantiate any of the horseshit that comes out of your mouth, you simply deflect and vanish.

Ah yes, the "I could, but I wont" strategy. Just like your friend reelfountain, when asked to substantiate any of the horseshit that comes out of your mouth, you simply deflect and vanish.
I simply have no interest in you. You’re deficient intellectually. I was responding to someone else. I suggest you do so too. I don’t have any opium for you.

Everybody celebrating him as a hero and a saint, when he was a male chauvinist, drug addict, pedophile and women abuser.

I simply have no interest in you. You’re deficient intellectually. I was responding to someone else. I suggest you do so too. I don’t have any opium for you.
And now the feigned apathy. It’s the same thing every time with you people. Maybe your baseless musings impress the other racist mouth-breathers, but they don’t work on me. Boring old man, it’s a shame you reproduced.

And now the feigned apathy. It’s the same thing every time with you people. Maybe your baseless musings impress the other racist mouth-breathers, but they don’t work on me. Boring old man, it’s a shame you reproduced.
I have no drugs for you. Don’t darken my door.

How could I discuss cause, with the effect?

Away and learn shame. It might be a beginning for you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom