UK tour sells out in 20 mins!

If only I had tipped off Manchester and Salford councils truency officers. Their arrival this morning (they bring police with them), would have completely knocked the Touts for six. All of the buyers were 13/14 year old scrotes (Imagine Vicky Pollard and her mates).

that's Truancy!

and I did attend school!!

i like how they've quoted this site ... do you think NME will pick up the story and give our tout hating a mention?
I think my few spare tickets are taken in the pre-promise scrum for my work on the phone and internet ... 3 web pages up and a phone in each hand (and on two hours sleep as well ... it's quite possibly the greatest achievement of my sad little life)
However, i do hope everyone on this site who wants to, gets to go a show ... there's enough places for us lot on here with a 29 date tour, surely.

And is it just me, or is anyone else disturbed by the story further down ... 'Michael Stipe joins Placebo' ?!?!
I might have found that a good thing ... when i was 14.

This just isn't true...Portsmouth Guildhall were still selling tickets to people who had queued up for hours before at 10.45 this morning, so it didn't fully sell out in 20 mins. I think that was just the ticket agencies allocation, not the box office.

Back
Top Bottom