UK Ticket Exchange

To those interested in buying multiple tickets for a venue and then swapping them (or selling for face value) on here to real fans please join here.

I have had a good response via PM and i think it could really work for all those involved.

For those on facebook, there is another group doing the same
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_199585663393562&notif_t=group_activity

So if you want to join, can you please put:

Gigs wanted (preferably in the order you will be buying)
How many you need for each
how many you are willing to buy (spares)

Good Luck and lets hope we all get what we want:guitar:

Re: UK and Scottish Ticket Exchange

Dunoon x2 (willing to buy 3)
York x2 (willing to buy 3)
Bradford x2 (willing to buy 3)
Grimsby x2 (willig to buy 3)

Last edited:

Perth x 1 (willing to buy 2)
Inverness x1 (willing to buy 2)
Dunoon x1 (willing to buy 2)
Dunfermline x1 (willing to buy 2)
Hawick x2 (willing to buy 2)

I think this is a really good idea - I'm more than willing to help out fellow Morrissey fans.

haha my bad. my only excuse is that 2 different promotors are being used for the tour.....

will be buying 4 bradford..
swap 2 of them for 2 grimsby
Ta :)

Along with many others I am looking at York, Grimsby, Bradford, also Dunoon so if I can get on line and any joy I will get whatever I can as I only need one of each, Cant see any info about the Scotland tickets at the mo tho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping to get a couple of tickets for Bradford and would happilly try and get another two if people want to buy them at the face value off me? I don't need tickets for anywhere else but I am happy if I can get spares to sell them at cost.

Is this implied here and I have misunderstood?

I am hoping to get a couple of tickets for Bradford and would happilly try and get another two if people want to buy them at the face value off me? I don't need tickets for anywhere else but I am happy if I can get spares to sell them at cost.

Is this implied here and I have misunderstood?

Cheers, that's exactly what the spirit of this is all about.

Good luck

Dunoon x1 (willing to buy 2)
Perth x 1 (willing to buy 2)
Dunfermline x1 (willing to buy 2)
Hawick x1 (willing to buy 2)

don't have anything to swap sorry but i'm looking for one for plymouth and two for bradford. if anyone can help out let me know. thanks.

Looking for two Dunoon tickets for my boss. Lovely lady, big fan, unable to get anything from Ticketmaster this morning and frustrated. PM me if you can help her out.
Cheers,
Darren

*Scottishblood has offered to sort me out with tickets for this. But thanks to everyone else who offered.*

Last edited:
I have 1 extra Grimsby. Want to swap against 1 York, standing preferrably but seated may work too.

only need one york standing for me

safetyhaven got all tixs

Last edited:
I need standing for Bradford please please x 1000,
I can swap for a Grimsby or Plymouth standing, my eternal devotion and an endless supply of cakes. (pick all or either of these options)

Back
Top Bottom