TV Broadcast 60 mins Moz Reading 2004

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Havent uploaded stuff for a while but the quality on this is superb and catches Moz on top form. The first time he plays How soon is Now live as a solo artist. 60 mins of pure genius
28 August 2004
Carling Festival, Reading

How Soon is Now?
November Spawned A Monster
First Of The Gang To Die
I Like You
Subway Train/Everyday Is Like Sunday
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
Irish Blood, English Heart
Now My Heart Is Full
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
Munich Air Disaster 1958
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Let Me Kiss You
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Jack The Ripper

Enjoy

cossy :):):) update link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZH45TJU7

All comments greatly appreciated

Last edited:
This is a great video..and If I'm not Mistaken the Cameramen got a close-up of Julia before Morrissey does I Like You..

For everyone who wants to know what she looks like...I think that's her

This is a great video..and If I'm not Mistaken the Cameramen got a close-up of Julia before Morrissey does I Like You..

For everyone who wants to know what she looks like...I think that's her

just giving a bit back SNS22. And you are indeed correct that is a Julia close up just before I like you

cossy

Thanks a lot.

wow cossy great show,especially seeing i like you live..nice one!!!!they should have released this instead of manchester.great sound and atmosphere.

wow cossy great show,especially seeing i like you live..nice one!!!!they should have released this instead of manchester.great sound and atmosphere.

It's unfortunately they didn't include I Know I Couldn't Last in The Broadcast...

Thanks a lot Cossy, I missed you.
Thanks for using sendspace too. Downloading........

by the way i love that Cat Noel...ha ha hands up! poor cat.

Last edited:
80 downloads 9 thank yous. Obviously a lot of non members downloading Ah well enough said.......

anyway enjoy this its a beauty

cossy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom