TTY: UNITED KING-DUMB - Fivers are Murder

Per Moz via TTY:

UNITED KING-DUMB - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

39461_unknown_1.jpg

If it had been revealed by the Bank of England that the new British Five Pound note contained slices of cat or dog, the country would be in an uproar. But because we have been trained to accept the vicious slaughter of cows, sheep and pigs, the UK media can only make light of the use of tallow in the new British fiver because animal slaughter is thought to be outside of the human grasp and concern. However, whether you care about animals or not, the use of their sliced bodies in the new five pound note evokes a mood and a vibration that displays a gaping hole in human intelligence and in the human race as a compassionate idea. It also tells us that the Bank Of England has no understanding of doing anything in our time that revives the human image from basic savagery. If you feel that the use of animal flesh should not be a moral issue, then you should assert your conviction by donating your own body to the Bank Of England for decorative use in future five pound notes.

MORRISSEY
2 December 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.
I knew this was coming.

Going back to the topic of a cow's skin being a benign byproduct that protects against wastefulness, this isn't the case. A cow's skin and other so-called byproducts are key factors that make the entire exploitation industry profitable in the first place.

Also the flesh and skin industries are often separate markets, India exports many cows to be killed solely for their skins.

Going back to the topic of a cow's skin being a benign byproduct that protects against wastefulness, this isn't the case. A cow's skin and other so-called byproducts are key factors that make the entire exploitation industry profitable in the first place.

Also the flesh and skin industries are often separate markets, India exports many cows to be killed solely for their skins.

I never said it was a by-product. My position, as stated several times, is that if you're going to kill the animal, you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. Otherwise, what was the life for? A few joints lopped off and the rest discarded? That's my position. Many others do not agree.

I am more outraged that war criminal Winston is on the note.

https://crimesofbritain.com/2016/09/13/the-trial-of-winston-churchill/

Historians have a word for this sort of nonsense. It is called "presentism" and is what happens when today's moral, political and social beliefs are directly compared to those that went before. Strangely those who use it to attack men like Churchill, or perhaps Harry Truman for dropping the big one (twice), are often first in the queue to tell us what a thoroughly decent chap Fidel Castro was. Odd that.

I saw a German made documentary a few years ago about the Nazi occupation of Ukraine. They co-opted the local plod to help them in the executions of Jews. One such man was sent to a Siberian gulag after the war and was there for twenty years. He was interviewed as a very elderly man and, naturally enough, the first question was the one we would all ask. "How could you shoot innocent men, women and children?" His answer was short and somewhat devastating in its implications for us all as mere weak, cowardly human beings. "You don't understand. You weren't there." The uncomfortable truth is he is right, and none of us really knows for all our apparent moral rectitude how we would react. We can only hope we do the right thing and can live with the consequences.

As for the £5 note issue specifically, already debunked thoroughly by the estimable Uncleskinny, I think Morrissey should probably take his recent veganism to the next level.

Oil and other fossil fuels are also animal by-products, yet Morrissey Inc. has a far, far larger carbon footprint than the rest of us here put together. Time he started walking to gigs. Will he not think of the brachiosaurs?

I mean, he either believes in his principles or he doesn't.

Historians have a word for this sort of nonsense. It is called "presentism" and is what happens when today's moral, political and social beliefs are directly compared to those that went before. Strangely those who use it to attack men like Churchill, or perhaps Harry Truman for dropping the big one (twice), are often first in the queue to tell us what a thoroughly decent chap Fidel Castro was. Odd that.

I saw a German made documentary a few years ago about the Nazi occupation of Ukraine. They co-opted the local plod to help them in the executions of Jews. One such man was sent to a Siberian gulag after the war and was there for twenty years. He was interviewed as a very elderly man and, naturally enough, the first question was the one we would all ask. "How could you shoot innocent men, women and children?" His answer was short and somewhat devastating in its implications for us all as mere weak, cowardly human beings. "You don't understand. You weren't there." The uncomfortable truth is he is right, and none of us really knows for all our apparent moral rectitude how we would react. We can only hope we do the right thing and can live with the consequences.

As for the £5 note issue specifically, already debunked thoroughly by the estimable Uncleskinny, I think Morrissey should probably take his recent veganism to the next level.

Oil and other fossil fuels are also animal by-products, yet Morrissey Inc. has a far, far larger carbon footprint than the rest of us here put together. Time he started walking to gigs. Will he not think of the brachiosaurs?

I mean, he either believes in his principles or he doesn't.

"We are all worms, but I believe that I am a glow-worm".
- Winston S. Churchill

I never said it was a by-product. My position, as stated several times, is that if you're going to kill the animal, you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. Otherwise, what was the life for? A few joints lopped off and the rest discarded? That's my position. Many others do not agree.

your position is half way up your own arse you feeble twat.

Oi Uncle Nimrod, you never replied to my post about showing evidence to disapprove others? Why are you being so selected with your remarks to comments? Can't you back yourself up just like normal? You are certainly full of crashing bores. :(

There is a saying (that I didn't make up).

When you are trial lawyer, and you have the facts, you pound the facts to make your point. When you don't have the facts, you pound the table.

I don't have a feather in this fight, but as a formally trained pharmacologist, UnkleSkinny is stating facts and using words that, if I might be as presumptuous, most of you have no idea what they mean.

So, from what I've read of most of these posts to his initial post, you all are just pounding the table. They are not valid arguments or meaningful rebuttals. Passion is admirable, but it doesn't, alone, override facts.

With respect...

There is a saying (that I didn't make up).

When you are trial lawyer, and you have the facts, you pound the facts to make your point. When you don't have the facts, you pound the table.

I don't have a feather in this fight, but as a formally trained pharmacologist, UnkleSkinny is stating facts and using words that, if I might be as presumptuous, most of you have no idea what they mean.

So, from what I've read of most of these posts to his initial post, you all are just pounding the table. They are not valid arguments or meaningful rebuttals. Passion is admirable, but it doesn't, alone, override facts.

With respect...

Forget lawyers, from my experience they tell nothing but lies and twist and change the facts around to please themselves.
What are the facts about these £5 notes? do they or do they not contian any traces of animal produce, yes or no ?
Found this info online ........

"Professor David Solomon, who developed the first polymer bank note in circulation in Australia in 1988, said the new £5 notes contain “trivial” amounts of tallow, an animal fat which is also found in candles and soap, yet pressure is being placed on the Bank of England to find an alternative.
“It’s stupid. It’s absolutely stupid,” he told the Australian radio station 2GB.
“There’s trivial amounts of it in there,” he added.

Well it may be trival and "stupid " 2 him but not 2 vegans and vegetarians its not! ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!!

My daughter is a full Vegan and checks the ingredients of absolutely everything she eats of uses and she NEEDS 2 know if theses £5 pound notes contain animal fats!

Last edited:
Just about gave up almost !

Need 2 listen 2 sum wonderfull music of miss kristeenyoung and morrissey 2 make the whole world better again!

They allways help and heal and so help others in turn!

Theres greater pleasures in life than the corruption of politics and governments ect , of which Im engaging lol :)

I reckon does the United King-Dumb even have credit cards. I reckon the way Morrissey talks shit about the people that live there, they would be so dumb, they couldn't figure out the concept of a credit card. I reckon people in the United King-Dumb sure say "I reckon" a lot like dumb hicks from Alabama or Texas or some other Hillbilly state. Maybe people are so dumb in the United King-Dumb because they play a game where they hit their head against balls or soup cans trying to get it between two sticks. I'm sure that causes brain damage.

Forget lawyers, from my experience they tell nothing but lies and twist and change the facts around to please themselves.
What are the facts about these £5 notes? do they or do they not contian any traces of animal produce, yes or no ?
Found this info online ........

"Professor David Solomon, who developed the first polymer bank note in circulation in Australia in 1988, said the new £5 notes contain “trivial” amounts of tallow, an animal fat which is also found in candles and soap, yet pressure is being placed on the Bank of England to find an alternative.
“It’s stupid. It’s absolutely stupid,” he told the Australian radio station 2GB.
“There’s trivial amounts of it in there,” he added.

Well it may be trival and "stupid " 2 him but not 2 vegans and vegetarians its not! ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!!

My daughter is a full Vegan and checks the ingredients of absolutely everything she eats of uses and she NEEDS 2 know if theses £5 pound notes contain animal fats!
Tell her not to eat it!

I reckon does the United King-Dumb even have credit cards. I reckon the way Morrissey talks shit about the people that live there, they would be so dumb, they couldn't figure out the concept of a credit card. I reckon people in the United King-Dumb sure say "I reckon" a lot like dumb hicks from Alabama or Texas or some other Hillbilly state. Maybe people are so dumb in the United King-Dumb because they play a game where they hit their head against balls or soup cans trying to get it between two sticks. I'm sure that causes brain damage.

I reckon the concept of the credit card is to let people spend money they don't have, as much as possible and pushing them into debts they will never be able to pay, cause of the interest rates making them bigger and bigger.

I reckon if you lose your job, you will have to clear your desk, return the keys of your lease car, the credit card is blocked and you are being thrown out of your house and live in some carton boxes on the streets with your wife and children. I reckon you would be happy to live in a trailer trash park.

I reckon rugby is a sport for real men, not for those pussy's in American Football (which they play with their hands) who need to wear all those protecting bullshit, like helmets and knee, shoulder, back and other protection making them somewhat twice as heavy.
Even with that their IQ is still lower than those who are supposed (by you) to have brain damage.

Please read my chemical posts. You, and others, are missing the point. There. Is. No. Tallow. There is no argument about this. It is fact. Molecules are immutable. I said it in this post...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/tty-united-king-dumb-fivers-are-murder.138614/#post-1986986687
".. a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow.."

You're arguing from a chemical processing viewpoint, but typically for nearly all vegans, (and most vegetarians), even if the original source undergoes some processing to be made into the final product, and even if this process is 100% efficient (seems unlikely), this doesn't make something originally non-vegan, into something vegan, and I don't see how it invalidates any moral arguments someone might make simply by being more processed.

Now if you like, you can argue that everything gets recycled eventually, and even plants can process 'non-vegan' nutrients and remain vegan, but in a wider sense (and less purely materialistic viewpoint), there has to be a difference between deliberately using a product that comes directly from an industry which advocates for cutting lives short (the slaughterhouse industry) vs. other products which result from the natural cycles of life (the hydrocarbon sources for the plastics).

Even if you could source the tallow from a non meat-industry cow, why would you do that?
It wouldn't make sense to do so if you're simultaneously, as a country, trying to hold any pretence of concern about animal welfare (or even the illusion of it).

The point remains that if the source in the banknotes was a different animal, there would be righteous holier-than-thou outrage. (Can you honestly imagine if a cat or dog was used? I've seen some unfortunate Facebook groups where people are heckled and insulted simply for trying to find a new home for a cat. These aren't even vegan/vegetarian groups!) .

This is all irrelevant if the powers that be are simply not interested, but Moz

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom