TTY: "This is why Trump is everybody's enemy"

Morrissey had the chance to support the Democrats. He chose not to.

Sometimes it's good to take a stand before it's too late.

Last edited:
We already know Trump is the biggest piece of human waste to fail upward all the way to POTUS (yes, bigger than Bush), but how is he even remotely connected to this issue?

Trump appointed Michael Young as the acting Agriculture secretary the day President Obama left office. His
We already know Trump is the biggest piece of human waste to fail upward all the way to POTUS (yes, bigger than Bush), but how is he even remotely connected to this issue?
Trump appointed Michael Young as the acting Agriculture secretary the day President Obama left office. Young had a hand in this decision as he is marching by Trump's orders.

Only yourself to blame Steven !
" No one for president " remember that one ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

um there was already plenty of reason to hate trump besides just that. some people also find his treatment of people to be rather concerning.

Yeah I'm sure that would've made a huge difference.

Just like his TTY rants make a huge difference.

If you're going to he political, be political when it matters and be consistent.

Only yourself to blame Steven !
" No one for president " remember that one ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Sigh...yes, of course you are totally correct in suggesting that Morrissey is entirely to blame for the outcome of the Presidential elections. Well done, what a clever boy you are...now run along, the adults are trying to talk about things. Go and play with your imaginary friends for a while.

JP

Just like his TTY rants make a huge difference.

If you're going to he political, be political when it matters and be consistent.
But seriously I have to agree with Marred. How many people really read TTY or Moz Solo? Even if Moz backed the democrats and then his comment made it to News sites it wouldn't change anything. Do you vote a certain way just because your favourite author/singer/actor/etc votes a certain way? People who voted for Chump already knew what he was like. Our favourite singer can't open people's eyes when they deliberately glue them shut every day.

There's nothing Morrissey could have said to change it. Basically every pop singer supported Hillary, pop singers with a huge fanbase, and still Trump was elected.

But seriously I have to agree with Marred. How many people really read TTY or Moz Solo? Even if Moz backed the democrats and then his comment made it to News sites it wouldn't change anything. Do you vote a certain way just because your favourite author/singer/actor/etc votes a certain way? People who voted for Chump already knew what he was like. Our favourite singer can't open people's eyes when they deliberately glue them shut every day.

But seriously, I never said our favourite singer was massively influential. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency in his statements.

That said, I do think that all the sanctimonious "Nobody for president" celebrities and Bernie bros are partially responsible for the orange Fuehrer.

Morrissey, Morrissey, you're a hopeless case aren't you?
What about half million people murdered in Syria under Obama's policies?
What about him encouraging the orchestrated "Arab Spring" that left a bleeding and dying ME?
What about him strengthening the Psychotic Iran regime and killing the only authentic people's protest - the students of Iran who almost overthrew this Neo Nazi regime in 2009?
You know, if you were a sane person, it should have troubled you as one war instigated by Iran equals nuclear bombs equals death to every living thing: Humans, animals, trees etc. Obama was the true no.1 enemy to planet earth.

Why didn't you speak against the now cancelled TPP, a deal which could have led to unprecedented devastating consequences for animals around the world?
Why didn't you talk about NAFTA? The living animal shipments, remember?

You always do what you know best, ranting and whining on TTY without ever bothering to learn and care about the economics and politics that operate in the background.
You were one of the many shallow celebs who fell for Obama because he looked good and was the "first black president" and to hell with qualifications or skills or intentions. Obama just granted your old wish from "America Is Not The World" and filled your narcissistic assumptions about your position and importance in the world. If you were a true animal lover you would care about every living thing in the world. But you don't know how to love. It's all a lie. You only "love" animals because they don't threaten your image and don't see through the bulls!it like humans do. You use animals like you use humans to further your own goals. Can't forget the leaked 2006 email when you confessed to talking about human rights just for publicity and music charts. Continue to cry about animal rights while supporting PETA who kill millions upon millions of healthy cats and dogs. PETA - the parallel universe of health (death) care "Planned Parenthood".

If Bernie sanders had become the presidential nominee for the democrats would Donald Trump had been elected? I don't think so.
Hilary Clinton is as much an enemy as The Donald to many: mainstay of the political establishment; glory chasing legacy botherer.
Claims to be feminist but in reality happy to stand by the man that would rather get it from (and on) an intern.

This thread is now a Hillary Clinton bashing thread.

If Bernie sanders had become the presidential nominee for the democrats would Donald Trump had been elected? I don't think so.
Hilary Clinton is as much an enemy as The Donald to many: mainstay of the political establishment; glory chasing legacy botherer.
Claims to be feminist but in reality happy to stand by the man that would rather get it from (and on) an intern.
Thank you for writing the unpopular truth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom