TTY - The World Will Listen! 20 April 2015

New post with video. Can anyone translate?

The World WILL Listen!
- true-to-you.net
20 April 2015

https://youtu.be/NX4O6smZrLE

UPDATE April 21:

Uncleskinny notes Mike Joyce posted a link to the same video on YouTube (video originally uploaded May 2013) a few days before:

Mike Joyce shared Best Video You Will Ever See's video. - Facebook
April 17 at 3:36pm ·
Innocence? A basic understanding of life and death? Honesty? The truth? Beauty? Stating the obvious? Yep, all of those. It certainly moved me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind won't listen !
At the present time the world is in a horrible state with wars, migrants drowning, bank wankers, food banks, arse licking baby hugging politicians, child abuse and government cover ups of child abuse (still dragging its heels coming out but it will, read Exaro news).

This world is no place to bring children at the moment. (How sad are we ?)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

And here I thought Moz would re-post summat about the witty tweets from Ricky Gervais against the giraffe hunters. This video seems a bit too staged for me. Does she always take video of her child at dinner? I think Moz has summat against Ricky, though.

Ricky killing it with his attacks on her.

This video seems a bit too staged for me. Does she always take video of her child at dinner? ...

what mother said:

"When I decided to shoot the lunch octopus gnocchi, the intention was to see his reaction to the first contact with this food, and ended up being surprised with this great lesson of love and respect for animals.

:crazy: What official video? This clip is on YouTube for ages. It has nothing to do with Moz and is certainly not a official video for anything. And since when does the short appearance of Moz' nephew or Boz' daughter qualify for using the term "use a little kid" in the way you imply?

it's TTY, his official fansite where he outs His thoughts and whatever.

'and they say he's mentall'...I imly nothing, just facts...you want me to say something that I won't, cause there's no need too...ANO-stalker

Has someone with no life whatsoever taken over TTY recently? A TTY post used to be something to get excited about because it was actually Morrissey writing down his own thoughts, but now it's just random garbage.

Has someone with no life whatsoever taken over TTY recently? A TTY post used to be something to get excited about because it was actually Morrissey writing down his own thoughts, but now it's just random garbage.

I never thought TTY was really worth a visit. The odd Moz posts were good, but even then they were often all over the place and scattered thoughts. Moz-solo is the only Moz site for me, despite the lunatic fringe element. It is the one site I visit every day at least once or twice, or sometimes a lot more. I only go to TTY when I see a post on Moz-solo referring to it. I'd be gutted if Moz-solo ever shut down.

Moz logins in himself as well

Besides the fact that logging in in yourself sounds right dirty, maybe the explanation is that Morrissey's new boyfriend found his TTY password and hijacked his account, like some people do on fb to impersonate their partner and post real mature stuff? It's been seen...

Looks like he's bought himself a real Nobel Prize winner this time. :D

Speaking on fb, I think it's great Mike Joyce bothers replying to people who post on his page. There are so many nobodies who think they're above that...I got sound vibes from Mr Joyce in person, well good to see that wasn't only the drumming. :)

what mother said:

"When I decided to shoot the lunch octopus gnocchi, the intention was to see his reaction to the first contact with this food, and ended up being surprised with this great lesson of love and respect for animals.

Why, sure. And I'm Spongebob.

Gnocchi See, Gnocchi Do...

Besides the fact that logging in in yourself sounds right dirty, maybe the explanation is that Morrissey's new boyfriend found his TTY password and hijacked his account, like some people do on fb to impersonate their partner and post real mature stuff? It's been seen...

Looks like he's bought himself a real Nobel Prize winner this time. :D

Speaking on fb, I think it's great Mike Joyce bothers replying to people who post on his page. There are so many nobodies who think they're above that...I got sound vibes from Mr Joyce in person, well good to see that wasn't only the drumming. :)

He's had the same boyfriend for 7 years so that's doubtful.

i wonder how many times damon plays and dances to hairdresser on fire. if i were he i would, a lot

I never thought TTY was really worth a visit. The odd Moz posts were good, but even then they were often all over the place and scattered thoughts. Moz-solo is the only Moz site for me, despite the lunatic fringe element. It is the one site I visit every day at least once or twice, or sometimes a lot more. I only go to TTY when I see a post on Moz-solo referring to it. I'd be gutted if Moz-solo ever shut down.

No i totally agree Acton I just meant if I saw the TTY letters on a moz solo post it meant the lord himself hath spoken.

He's had the same boyfriend for 7 years so that's doubtful.

I know, so maybe Damon just snapped and decided to suddenly post videos of little boys with molluscs -without any provocation, it should be noted-?

Or else it's a secret operation conducted by"Octopussy", the agent in Altrincham?

You seem in-the-know, so I hope none of this upsets you or anyone you're close to, but you will understand people's concern...
I mean, if Morrissey can't control TTY anymore, we may as well surrender to Aliens straight away.

I thought this video was sweet. I can't say whether it was staged or not as I was not there. Maybe she's just proud of her kid? I've seen many videos where parents film their kids saying and doing just about anything. Who knows. Anyway, I had never seen this until the other day. The message behind this video being posted on TTY is that this child's generation and generations after will help stop animal slaughter. There is hope. To Morrissey, and apparently Mike Joyce, too, that's important and was worth posting.

Morrissey's post was actually much more interesting than anything any of you have managed to post under this thread. But, whatever...

Last edited:
Morrissey's post was actually much more interesting than anything any of you have managed to post under this thread. But, whatever...

Oh...I see...Please forgive us for not being worthy of the thread you started... :(

Morrissey is in complete agreement with you. Actually he says if you want to start a thread on TTY, the gates are wide open. Plenty of "interesting" people there. You'll get a special "Solo Fugee" badge!

vaya con Dios.

"What the boy needs is a piece of cheese"

Mr Tom (Goodnight)

what are the chances of moz and damon getting hitched, settling down and starting a family in sweden or rome?

what a silly video. mommy where is the head. oy vey.
kid probably was given a turkey leg for playing.

what are the chances of moz and damon getting hitched, settling down and starting a family in sweden or rome?

he will never marry but probably settle down some day. id say they themselves were already a family if they, he and damon, have the level of commitment i imagine but if you mean children i dont think so. it will never happen

I know all you gay boys have had this Morrissey fantasy since 1983. He isn't gay. he may have been bi for a while, but he definitely is straight now.

Androgynous bands from England is what sold in the 80's and he just kept it going waving the British flag and A-sexual ambiguous sexuality crap for money. Remember Spandeu Ballet, New Order, Joy Division, Depeche Mode, Kajagoogoo....the list goes on.

Even Morrissey's idol Buster Poindexter gave up that New York Dolls androgynous crap.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom