TTY - The World Will Listen! 20 April 2015

New post with video. Can anyone translate?

The World WILL Listen!
- true-to-you.net
20 April 2015

https://youtu.be/NX4O6smZrLE

UPDATE April 21:

Uncleskinny notes Mike Joyce posted a link to the same video on YouTube (video originally uploaded May 2013) a few days before:

Mike Joyce shared Best Video You Will Ever See's video. - Facebook
April 17 at 3:36pm ·
Innocence? A basic understanding of life and death? Honesty? The truth? Beauty? Stating the obvious? Yep, all of those. It certainly moved me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg it's like you idiots haven't watched the video. Which has been in the Internet for years.

Everyone knows he wouldn't have anything against it.

Let's look at the end:

"Why are you crying?... I'm doing something beautiful."

Oh oops. Don't think Lil Luiz was zposed to show us his strings like dat. Okay reheat the octopus, take 67!
This video has been prepared, this has been rehearsed... this kid has been...dare we use the M word?

Why would Morrissey post something like that? Does it echo another manipulation, one he experienced long ago? Is that experience what made him decide manipulating people is the only way to get what one wants? Does he want us to see that he can't escape manipulation? Or is it just really Julia's nephew, stoned and posting just any shit?

"Why are you crying Morrissey?" :D

Hey gringo, it's sad tho. I guess it's just impossible to communicate honestly with others when you started off life being bullshitted by your own pop and mom, who don't see you as a person but a mere controllable extension of themselves (and in this case, an excuse to post any fakemotional crapaganda on youtube.)

I really doubt a brighter future will come if we keep treating one other like brainwashed dumdums, Morrissey. I know, you don't believe me.

Oh and Mike Joyce posting that video, when I thought he was a sensible man...
Half the Smiths are going through some kind of weird hormonal shit, and the world doesn't give a f***...

Say wut son?
How did you find out that she has damons number and that moz logs in

I watched this video on Facebook the other day. I couldn't believe that the mama was ig'nant enough to try to trick her son into eating octopus. Yuck!!! She needed to breed an offspring with a stronger mind than her own just to learn the obvious (that meat is murder in case it isn't so obvious to the ig'nant.)

I saw this posting on Facebook long before either of them posted it more like last year.Not unlike the previous post he made of the animation. I saw that last year on FB as well.

He's obviously bored in his vacation and hanging out on the Internet.

That video (touching as it is) has been doing the rounds on Facebook recently. I watched it myself the day before yesterday having originally seen it years ago. To suggest it's appearance on TTY has anything to do with Joyce is laughable. Update the update you buffoon.

This just goes to show Morrissey has the sensibilities of an elderly woman...he may as well be Tweeting at this point.

And here I thought Moz would re-post summat about the witty tweets from Ricky Gervais against the giraffe hunters. This video seems a bit too staged for me. Does she always take video of her child at dinner? I think Moz has summat against Ricky, though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom