TTY: The Dairy Industry Explained In 5 Minutes​

The most none hands off animal activist on planet earth !
Ladies and Gentlemen please raise your glasses to 5* Silly Steven the Duke of CrankFruad !

Cheers !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Steven would only appreciate raised asses in his face if they are of the male persuasion. He has been known to enjoy a bit of meat and two veg on the rare occasion.

That chick is hot, but I don't want lil Sammy's sloppy seconds. Anonymous-

Attachments

• 1147456396_f.jpg
    1147456396_f.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Debunks the myth that most vegans are as ugly as Gary Yourofsky.

Steven would only appreciate raised asses in his face if they are of the male persuasion. He has been known to enjoy a bit of meat and two veg on the rare occasion.

So he likes his meat done rare eh? Kinky.

As much as he skirts the issue, Morrissey did not become vegan until a few years ago because he liked dairy products too much. He's a complete blowhard. Now he acts like he's been vegan for most of his life. Such a liar and a pretender.

His full title is Lord CrankFruad of Utubeland.
Earned his living off the back of animal suffering whilst gorging on cheese performing gimmick songs to draw in the punters until the Internet caught him out.
To this very day he has failed to apologise.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Here's a comment from Erin Janus to her You Tube video 'How To Get Yourself Demonized And Confused (Formerly titled: How To Decalcify Your Pineal Gland)' to Darryl Syms. Beware the warped rants from your typical vegan psycho. She sounds like a number one fan of The List of the Lost and The Exorcist!

'What letters we have ended up using to put his name together is irrelevant. Jesus Christ is the son of the God. Demonic spirits know this. This is why you are encouraged to deny Jesus when you are pledging your soul to Satan; you even have to deny Jesus upon passing a certain level of Freemasonry. Again, I would not have ever thought I would say this but the veil of delusion has been lifted from my eyes. There are forces doing everything they can to influence you to give them legal right to your soul, through your actions and rejection of Jesus; the Holy Spirit; God.

If you look into sacrifice, such as Satanic animal or human sacrifice, you will learn that the shedding of blood is incredibly powerful for receiving demonic power and/or summoning spirits. Jesus' blood was shed so that we may receive the Holy Spirit, and he spoke over, and over, and over again that we must turn away from our sins. He did not die so that we may continue to sin. The way people are living here is truly terrifying, and this place is rampant with demonic entities. Sin is real. Hell is real. Go look up the hundreds of accounts of atheists who experienced hell during a near-death experience and turned to Christ. People of all parts of the world have literally experienced hell as a real place.

This is not a game. There is literally a war on for your soul, and I can only hope that people will get away from the New Age movement and all the other distractions and walk with Christ. Get to know and understand God's word, God's will, and stop selling your soul via willful sin. '

Here's a comment from Erin Janus to her You Tube video 'How To Get Yourself Demonized And Confused (Formerly titled: How To Decalcify Your Pineal Gland)' to Darryl Syms. Beware the warped rants from your typical vegan psycho. She sounds like a number one fan of The List of the Lost and The Exorcist!

'What letters we have ended up using to put his name together is irrelevant. Jesus Christ is the son of the God. Demonic spirits know this. This is why you are encouraged to deny Jesus when you are pledging your soul to Satan; you even have to deny Jesus upon passing a certain level of Freemasonry. Again, I would not have ever thought I would say this but the veil of delusion has been lifted from my eyes. There are forces doing everything they can to influence you to give them legal right to your soul, through your actions and rejection of Jesus; the Holy Spirit; God.

If you look into sacrifice, such as Satanic animal or human sacrifice, you will learn that the shedding of blood is incredibly powerful for receiving demonic power and/or summoning spirits. Jesus' blood was shed so that we may receive the Holy Spirit, and he spoke over, and over, and over again that we must turn away from our sins. He did not die so that we may continue to sin. The way people are living here is truly terrifying, and this place is rampant with demonic entities. Sin is real. Hell is real. Go look up the hundreds of accounts of atheists who experienced hell during a near-death experience and turned to Christ. People of all parts of the world have literally experienced hell as a real place.

This is not a game. There is literally a war on for your soul, and I can only hope that people will get away from the New Age movement and all the other distractions and walk with Christ. Get to know and understand God's word, God's will, and stop selling your soul via willful sin. '

She sounds eerily like Moz with his disgusting animal torture rants. Most notably the ones of late. Crazed wankers the lot of them. They probably jerk off to serial killer visions with themselves in the starring role. These people should all be committed.

She sounds eerily like Moz with his disgusting animal torture rants. Most notably the ones of late. Crazed wankers the lot of them. They probably jerk off to serial killer visions with themselves in the starring role. These people should all be committed.

Morrissey at the top of List of the Lost It!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom