TTY: Morrissey Stage Backdrop - Los Angeles December 31st 2015

Her user name is dicartwright, not Diana Cartwright.

Pity Morrissey fails to acknowledge the creator.

Last edited:
Her user name is dicartwright, not Diana Cartwright.

Pity Morrissey fails to acknowledge the creator.

The Risen Savior? I mean Saviour? Gee Kewps; never had you pegged for a religious type...

What IS a pity is that he didn't have someone fix the shitty and glaringly obvious FAIL in the neck area of the Morrissey character; looks like there's a bone or something jutting out just below the ear.

The source isn't unknown - it's Diana Cartwright (see user dicartwright post in previous story, "Unknown Screenshot" from Dec. 1).

Morrissey Stage Backdrop, Los Angeles, December 31st 2015 - true-to-you.net
2 January 2016

morrissey_stage_backdrop_los_angeles_december_31st_2015.jpg

Screenshot artist / source unknown
Galen Center photograph by Donnie Knutson

Last edited by a moderator:
The Risen Savior? I mean Saviour? Gee Kewps; never had you pegged for a religious type...

What IS a pity is that he didn't have someone fix the shitty and glaringly obvious FAIL in the neck area of the Morrissey character; looks like there's a bone or something jutting out just below the ear.

Something got stuck in his throat...

She's a lovely person, has been making photoshops of Morrissey for years but not in a while. I was so happy to read she finally got to see him in her home country just the other day!

I too hope he didn't get the wrong impression of us. We're not cold but shy and respectful, and so we don't look very passionate I guess. There was a section of the crowd that was openly more fiery and passionate... they all came from Argentina and Chile :rolleyes:
Sadly, I also think many people didn't react the way he wanted to Meat is Murder. Uruguayans eat a LOT of meat.:(

I disagree. On the upper part of the venue there was no need to stand up and it would have taken one row standing up for all the rest to do it necessarily. Empty spaces? Yes, hon, most people WERE standing. Hence the empty seats. One of those empty seats belonged to me and I didn't use it. Besides, don't use one clip to rate the behaviour throughout the whole show. And also, we are shy people, not as demonstrative as other Latin Americans, and somehow we take a little pride in that.

I'll just say one more thing I shouldn't have to point out but I will because it's my case. In Uruguay, most of us had to struggle to pay for this ticket. I don't care about other prices in other countries, I know our reality. There was more people than I expected in that sense. But also, and what I wanted to say: If I didn't hurry up and leave I wouldn't have found a bus home. Yes, bus, know what that is? Well, if I didn't find one I would have been left with two choices: taking a taxi, which is tremendously expensive for mortals like me and is a life threatening experience, or walking home, which is more of a life threatening experience, and I personally am in no health conditions to do it.

Barely reacted? We're just not like you, maybe. Audiences are different.

:thumb: And I also took home a nice piece of shirt. So as far as I'm concerned, my first and only time seeing Morrissey was a very successful one :guitar:

Last edited:

Just so you know, Skylarker, I was always the first to admit to that. I've never liked that photoshop. Good for us that your eyes are always ready to help us :cool:
Oh but the biggest fail is the hair line against the sky! Don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

She's a lovely person, has been making photoshops of Morrissey for years but not in a while. I was so happy to read she finally got to see him in her home country just the other day!

Kind words :blushing: And yes, got to see him and keep a piece of shirt :thumb:

Last edited:
I hope moz doesn't google himself for his own good :straightface: there are a lot of awful photoshopped images especially from tumblr and from the young smiths fandom on that site. (this one is not bad tho)

...sadly probably 95% are mine :straightface:

They were done for fun on the fly, ignore this person who's desperate to troll for some reason. You're fine. Your artwork is hilarious.

They were done for fun on the fly, ignore this person who's desperate to troll for some reason. You're fine. Your artwork is hilarious.

ugh can you not? i was talking about the awful photoshop and artwork some young moz/smiths fans on tumblr make that's sometimes kinda disturbing, epecially the ones that are about moz and some other member of the smiths. i wasn't trolling you crazy seaward

Last edited:
Dicartwright: I've always enjoyed your photoshops of Morrissey you have posted here in the past and I just find it so incredible that one of them was actually used as a backdrop. Best wishes, MD

Just so you know, Skylarker, I was always the first to admit to that. I've never liked that photoshop. Good for us that your eyes are always ready to help us :cool:
Oh but the biggest fail is the hair line against the sky! Don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Kind words :blushing: And yes, got to see him and keep a piece of shirt :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom