TTY: Morrissey schedule (CA, AZ, TX dates; photomontage of Huey Newton by SER)

Morrissey schedule - true-to-you.net
6 February 2017

Saturday April 8
SANTA ANA, CA / WWWY Festival
Monday April 10
TUCSON, AZ / Fox Tucson Theatre
Wednesday April 12
SAN ANTONIO, TX / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Friday April 14
HOUSTON, TX / White Oak Music Hall
Saturday April 15
DALLAS, TX / Majestic Theatre

photomontage of Huey Newton by Sam Esty Rayner.

39615_unnamed_3_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see he's still planning live dates and I hope the photo montage means the reissue is still forthcoming.

Does anyone have any info on WWWY Fest? All I can find are articles quoting TTY and an instagram post from the Observatory...

~K~

needs to play new songs.it must be a bit repetitive playing the same setlist tour after tour.ok theres a few tweeks but its mostly whats been played before.

The setlist is crying out for new material, world peace absolutely toured the arse off now. Or at the very least some different choices with the older material would be nice

Not getting my hopes up for new material. I'd love it and all, but was disappointed by the most recent tour. I will, however, get my hopes up about the reissue and the Smiths vinyl. Is it safe to assume, at this point, that they may come out on RSD?

Wasn't expecting this, so soon! Not long now.

Does anyone know the venue for the Santa Ana show?

Does anyone know the pre-sale code?

HOUSTON, TX / White Oak Music Hall
Saturday April 15

I need the Houston password as well. And I know it's probably not 'CANCEL'.

thanks!

Nor RESCHEDULE or POSTPONE.
What about WALLPAPER?
Too long? WALL? THUMP? DONALD DUCK?

Nor RESCHEDULE or POSTPONE.
What about WALLPAPER?
Too long? WALL? THUMP? DONALD DUCK?
possible but doubtful.

I hope someone has it. I need to get a ticket for this show in honor of one of my best friends who passed away from cancer on New Years Day. She was a die hard fan and I promised her I would go for her.

Beware, Curtis is plotting and Silly Tait is all giddy and crying his awful tears.

i was probably the first to say that he would definitely play some new stuff in the last tour,sad to say I was wrong.i was convinced but I wont stick my very long neck out this time,could be same old same old.

http://www.whenwewereyoung.net/

MORRISSEY
AFI DESCENDENTS
CAGE THE ELEPHANT TAKING BACK SUNDAY FIDLAR ALKALINE TRIO
SILVERSUN PICKUPS DR. DOG STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO
FOXYGEN JOYCE MANOR THE GET UP KIDS SAVES THE DAY
BEACH FOSSILS CHOKING VICTIM MOUNT EERIE THE FRIGHTS
BALANCE AND COMPOSURE HOMESHAKE TURNSTILE
DAVID BAZAN PINBACK TIJUANA PANTHERS TOGETHER PANGEA SHEER MAG
SET YOUR GOALS SUNFLOWER BEAN CAT SIGNS MOVING UNITS
SADGIRL THE BUTTERTONES PLAGUE VENDOR NO PARENTS THE REGRETTES

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon what a tossey wacker. Posting a pic of a cop killer? This racist piece of shit was responsible for numerous murders in Oakland and was eventually murdered by his own people. Nice lil' Sammy. No wonder why all the cool kids won't be your friend in Malibu.

WTF is the WWWY Fest? I hope Uncle Steve has higher billing than the "Puppet Show" at this "festival".

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom