TTY: Morrissey Mexico City - 17,000 tickets sold on first day of sales; photomontage

Morrissey Mexico City - true-to-you.net
15 February 2017

On the first day of sales, Morrissey has sold seventeen thousand tickets for his Mexico City show at the Sports Palace.

39666_unnamed_6_2.jpg

above photomontage by Moses S. Valiente.

Wow, could that really be true? :confused:
If so, congrats to Moz!
By the way, wanted to type: nice one Sam but who the f*** is Moses S. Valiente?? :rolleyes:

Or does that mysterious S. in the middle of his name stands for Sam(uel). Well action is his middle name, I guess. :squiffy:
Are we going to play hide and seek now or has another artist been appointed to the ever growing artistic team?

Nice doctored photo. Would make more sense though if all these edited photos were for songs that are coming out in a new compilation or something. All these photo montages seem a bit random.

I reckon this is lil' Sammy's work. Cassius Clay? Who's next...JJ from Good Times? This is so Brit/Euro, latching on to 1960's Black American Civil Rights. I reckon if All American Steve Morrissey, from Irish Catholic immigrant to house in Malibu, is really seeing these "montages" before lil' Sammy posts them.

I reckon the world record for eating bacon wrapped hot dogs in a parking lot will be broken on the Mexico tour.

I am the f***ing Moses S. Valiente.The S. is far from mistery and nothing to do with Sam or Samuel.It is from my surname.:)

I am the f***ing Moses S. Valiente.The S. is far from mistery and nothing to do with Sam or Samuel.It is from my surname.:)

Thanks, you did a very good one!
As I understand from the poster above, I also have to thank you for using the photomontage of PPP completely immersed in The Smiths, as my avatar.
Cheers

I reckon this is lil' Sammy's work. Cassius Clay? Who's next...JJ from Good Times? This is so Brit/Euro, latching on to 1960's Black American Civil Rights. I reckon if All American Steve Morrissey, from Irish Catholic immigrant to house in Malibu, is really seeing these "montages" before lil' Sammy posts them.

I reckon the world record for eating bacon wrapped hot dogs in a parking lot will be broken on the Mexico tour.
you just aren't funny.

Geez, the racist posts on this site are so discouraging. Needless to say, you don't need to be Brit/Euro to celebrate Muhammad Ali (as he preferred to be called). Muhammad Ali is one of the greatest icons of the 20th Century and a great, moral, and courageous man. Comparing him to "JJ from Good Times" is just plain offensive.

And thats on the first day,is that not the place where someone on here said was huge.twenty thousand plus I would think.come on MR MORRISSEY give them a new song to show your appreciation for all their dedication.

"all reggae is vile"
I agree that that statement was offensive. Morrissey has made offensive statement over the years (Remember "The Chinese are a subspecies") There is no excuse for that. More racist comments don't help the situation though. I am heartened by Morrissey's current embrace of Black American civil rights. I don't think that it is just style and shallow. Perhaps he is growing?

No, his homeland is Moz Angeles since 1996 and more specifically Malibu now. From what I "hear" he is doing the shows in Mexico, a place that he said he would never tour again, so he can pay the bills and keep going to The Sunset Marquis for lunch and dinner. Just like how he said "our UK days are over" and went to Manc the next summer for a guaranteed sellout. Makes sense to me. I reckon property taxes in Malibu are blood top mental!

All reggae IS vile. Except for 'Girlfriend in a Coma' - that song's pretty good.

How do you know he's in Malibu?

No, his homeland is Moz Angeles since 1996 and more specifically Malibu now. From what I "hear" he is doing the shows in Mexico, a place that he said he would never tour again, so he can pay the bills and keep going to The Sunset Marquis for lunch and dinner. Just like how he said "our UK days are over" and went to Manc the next summer for a guaranteed sellout. Makes sense to me. I reckon property taxes in Malibu are blood top mental!

All reggae IS vile. Except for 'Girlfriend in a Coma' - that song's pretty good.

All reggae is vile :rolleyes: except when it falls into the same category of some of M's favorite records. He must have had another reason for making such a comment other than stating to the world that he's racist ... think even M is smart enough to know that wouldn't help his record sales or improve his public image.

According to Johnny Marr, the Bob & Marcia song, 'Young, Gifted and Black' , had an influence on 'Girlfriend in a Coma'.

enjoy ! :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom