TTY: Morrissey Far East; pushed back until a time when there is a new recording

Re: Article: Morrissey Far East - TTY

Good riddance.

Re: no Moz live dates - TTY

Nooo !! Beyond shattered

In exchange, the existence of pigeons for a new record,can do. Great photos. What's it all about? his masters voice? Anyone with a degree in cryptology?

Looks as though he just found some fan art online.

You can tell it's not real because of the lack of barcodes.

There's more chance of him being London mayor 2016 than get a record deal ! L O L
Debunked good and proper all down to Mike Joyce.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

yes it's odd,photo's from 'maladjusted' period?

'Maladjusted' was the last album before the previous great hiatus, so maybe he's just getting ready for another bout of hibernation. Maybe if he sods off for another 7 years, people will be excited to hear him in 2023?

Morrissey Far East - true-to-you.net
9 April 2016

Morrissey's whispered live dates for the Far East have been pushed back until such a time when there is a new Morrissey recording.

"... by which time the common pigeon will no doubt be facing global extinction ..." Morrissey has said.

unnamed_8-unnamed_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

May not be another live date if hes going to wait for a real label to offer him a contract.

Crykey, I reckon put "tour of Asia" in the bin..just like mayor of London, I just saw him in Manchester you wacker, hates America, (but lives in LA), etc...I reckon Morrissey is sitting on his deck right now, staring at the Pacific, getting some sun and just laughing at you self deprecating can kicking moles.

Ahoy chaps by the by, there will be dates soon..BUT NOT IN YOUR COUNTRY. Don't worry Morrissey, I'll come and see you with my usual spot for The California-Vegas Summer tour in the front row as far away from Jesse's amp as I can get.

Don't be intimated by fatty Axl Rose this summer.

Anonymous-

Last edited:

Why doess he do this? Torture, too sad, i miss him so much

Crykey, if lil' Sammy would stop eating In-N-Out everyday, he might look like Uncle Steve in this pic. Anonymous-

In that case too bad WPINOYB was not a double album b/c it sounds like we're not getting anything new for a long time.

Just make a recording, Morrissey. Quid pro quo doesn't look good on anyone.

I don't get it. If I wake up and feel compelled to make a cutout, I make a cutout. It doesn't have to be backed financially by someone? :squiffy:

Just make a recording, Morrissey. Quid pro quo doesn't look good on anyone.

I don't get it. If I wake up and feel compelled to make a cutout, I make a cutout. It doesn't have to be backed financially by someone? :squiffy:

well not all of us have the luxury of being so talented and quirkily laid-back that we can afford to just throw our stars upon the floor the way you do, crystal, what with your "if i want to make a cut out i make a cut out" philosophy. oh the insouciance! what the f***s a cutout?

well not all of us have the luxury of being so talented and quirkily laid-back that we can afford to just throw our stars upon the floor the way you do, crystal, what with your "if i want to make a cut out i make a cut out" philosophy. oh the insouciance! what the f***s a cutout?

Matisse. And since when does "talented and quirkily laid-back" equate to art-not-only-for-profit?

oh i see. well it could've meant a lot of other things besides. you cant just say cutouts and expect one to automatically register ohhhh matisse. you coudve easily been referring to woodworking or something equally bumpkinish and outmoded. in any case, the comparison was ridiculous.

In that case too bad WPINOYB was not a double album b/c it sounds like we're not getting anything new for a long time.

If ever again. Is this the end? I've been saying for a little while now that he may retire quite soon, and I thought, "Sure, it's okay. All good things must come to an end..." But, as I read his words, a great sinking feeling came over me and the mood is set. I feel very empty and sad right now. Nostalgic, I guess, and that's why it hurts.

I've this horrid dreadful sinking feeling ... it cannot end like this…

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom