TTY: If 'Prince' William Were Black ...

Link posted by an anonymous person:

If 'Prince' William Were Black ... - true-to-you.net
17 March 2016

Excerpt:

Additionally, if 'Prince' William had endorsed shooting and killing this week, as he has, but 'just happened' to be black, not only would the media blast him to oblivion, but he would also be arrested and would have his many, many firearms confiscated. Obviously gun laws only exist in order to enforce upon people who are poor...

Last edited by a moderator:
intellectual embarrassment! even-dimmer brother! hahahaha everytime morrissey opens his mouth silver and gold positively falls from it. ahhh i enjoy his statements

I don't think Morrissey wrote this. I can't imagine him saying, "Well, big deal." Probably dumbass Sam writes it and Morrissey pretends to read and approve it while actually trying to remember if he took his 2 o'clock pill at 2 or if he should take two now.

For the first time in a while I got the same feeling. "This isn't Morrissey", I thought throughout. But who knows?

I don't think Morrissey wrote this. I can't imagine him saying, "Well, big deal." Probably dumbass Sam writes it and Morrissey pretends to read and approve it while actually trying to remember if he took his 2 o'clock pill at 2 or if he should take two now.

Embarrassing. Utterly embarrassing. This is all that's left. Absolutely desperate, after the previous attempt was picked up nowhere but here. TTY is now an echo chamber.

i too felt that the 'big deal' seemed a bit incongruous, but then i remembered that morrissey is the king of "so what"s and "who cares"s, and "big deal" easily falls into that category. plus, this sentence--William, why endorse the killing of anything? What is it about you that cannot survive without killing?--is ALL morrissey.

didnt morrissey say a while back that he had no one to write his statements for him? if morrissey has as much of an ego as people like to think he does, than i doubt he would let anyone else write his statements for him and then sign his name to them. i know i wouldnt.

Oh David Icke ! So much to answer for !
Thoughts and best wishes to all the family at this sad time in Steven's life.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Don't be surprised that Morrissey writes (and thinks) like an American these days. This is the guy who wrote his autobiography in American English, when he only had a UK publisher. He's 'gone native'.

I would say that probably a massive amount of Moz's day is spent complaining about people and things. He has a point about Prince William but the endless vitriol on True To You is making that site a bit of a headache. It rarely offers any new information about Moz and seems to dedicate its pages to attacks and complaints.
That site should be used for releasing rare/unseen photos, diary entries from recording sessions, unused demos, etc etc. Instead it is just a Wailing Wall for the Lazy Mozbathers to pray at.

I would say that probably a massive amount of Moz's day is spent complaining about people and things. He has a point about Prince William but the endless vitriol on True To You is making that site a bit of a headache. It rarely offers any new information about Moz and seems to dedicate its pages to attacks and complaints.
That site should be used for releasing rare/unseen photos, diary entries from recording sessions, unused demos, etc etc. Instead it is just a Wailing Wall for the Lazy Mozbathers to pray at.

And then the headache continues on here with the usual suspects.

Presumably he means 'really' black, not pretend black like President Obama?

And then the headache continues on here with the usual suspects.

You can control how you react to Morrissey and whether or not you pay attention to other people and their opinions. The more it bothers you and the more you react to it the more you encourage it. Make it what you want it to be by reacting directly to Morrissey instead of to the usual suspects. That's my advice that you never asked for. :D

Regardless of whether Moz is just bitching again, I have to agree with him on this one. What harm is there in letting an animal live out its natural lifespan? Are the Royal Gardens being decimated by herds of arthritic deer or something?

lmao moz needs to stop pretending he cares about black people! he's just doing it just because is a popular thing to jump in the #blacklivesmatter bandwagon. We all know he only cares about animals

Times likes these make me very nostalgic for 1998-2003.

That William Burroughs, whom he mentions in his other TTY post, killed his wife in 1951.

Times likes these make me very nostalgic for 1998-2003.

Harsh Truth, I love you dearly or at least your posts. I really wonder what you look like. Good for you that you had a good time with it all during the years 1998-2003. I have been watching this whole since during the years 2008-2016 now and there has been nothing beautiful or nice or anything positive about it all other than that I followed the many links and mentions posted here by others and learned about that beat generation thing, sexism, freemasonry and the cut up method and a few other things that aren't really worth knowing about because none of it leads to anywhere positive other than to understand why people like Morrissey and his fans are such nasty creatures. Anyway, good to hear that you had a good New Year's eve after all, because I really held my breath about it wishing you a nice one especially because I like your posts so much.

Oh David Icke ! So much to answer for !
Thoughts and best wishes to all the family at this sad time in Steven's life.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Cheers for that

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom