TTY: Gail Shea in search of a new hobby

a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

So I guess wishing death on humans is OK then, but animals most certainly not.

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

After reading so many of 'UncleSkinnys' posts over the years now, it really is time for you to leave this website. Seriously, all you ever post is negative comments about everything Morrissey says or does. Quite frankly it's rather sad that a middle aged bloke spends his time being negative on a 'fan site'.

You've been negative of Moz for a good few years now, from what I can tell from your comments. Also it doesn't seem like you ever go to any of his gigs anymore(I could be wrong) and you were very scathing of the book. I think it's more of you wanting to be seen and heard on the Internet, your only platform to air your views.
But really your opinions are now very boring as it's the same old crap day after day, story after story. An opinion you express heavily on Morrissey.

Morrissey still has a million times the talent and vision than you or I will ever have

Yes you're right. He has a vast amount of talent more than you or I will ever have.

But that doesn't stop him making ad-hom statements. Are you suggesting his undeniable talents give him the right to make personal attacks and wish people dead? Is that it?

As for my postings, I praise where I see fit, and denigrate where I see fit, just like anyone else. I was scathing about the book because I thought it was utter shit, in common with most reviewers. Sorry if you see it some other way.

Last edited:
You guys are missing the point. Morrissey woke up this morning and realized he was still desperate for a hobby.
Like, planting bulbs.

Everytime he wants to plant bulbs, he turns to TTY.
It's really that simple. No need to get upset, just wait for his gardening urge to pass.

If it comes back every morning, someone might have to tie his hands up or snatch the keyboard away from him. Or stop paying any attention.
If he wants to plant that badly, don't see how Canadian Ministers of Fisheries are going to help anyway.
He's really unfocused! (what some call "mentally ill" I call "unfocused", it's nicer).

The really embarrassing fact being that he doesn't know what an apostrophe is. Whoa. Thought this was his mother tongue.
Wouldn't be surprised if he announced he's actually Canadian.

:/

Shea insulted Morrissey first, tit for tat. He's gone back at her in the manner which he normally does, especially when cruelty to animals are involved - with extreme vitriol, no surprise, I thought it was quite funny. No surprise and quite frankly she asked for it.
Great post, this is also my point of view!

After reading so many of 'UncleSkinnys' posts over the years now, it really is time for you to leave this website. Seriously, all you ever post is negative comments about everything Morrissey says or does. Quite frankly it's rather sad that a middle aged bloke spends his time being negative on a 'fan site'.

You've been negative of Moz for a good few years now, from what I can tell from your comments. Also it doesn't seem like you ever go to any of his gigs anymore(I could be wrong) and you were very scathing of the book. I think it's more of you wanting to be seen and heard on the Internet, your only platform to air your views.
But really your opinions are now very boring as it's the same old crap day after day, story after story. An opinion you express heavily on Morrissey.

Morrissey still has a million times the talent and vision than you or I will ever have

wow Morrissey fans are just as bitchy and whiny as Moz himself. If you don't like Uncleskinny comments, then just ignore them ;)

moz only talent is to write the odd gay lyric.
he isnt a very good singer. he cant write or read music or play an instrument.
he certainly cant write books lol
hes not very intelligent he never received a proper education.
he doesnt see himself a fat or bald. when he looks in the mirror he sees james dean i think.

Why is Morrissey posting about election results anyway? I thought he was against democracy, and urged people not to vote? "Each time you vote you support the process" etc?

Yes you're right. He has a vast amount of talent more than you or I will ever have.

But that doesn't stop him making ad-hom statements. Are you suggesting his undeniable talents give him the right to make personal attacks and wish people dead? Is that it?

As for my postings, I praise where I see fit, and denigrate where I see fit, just like anyone else. I was scathing about the book because I thought it was utter shit, in common with most reviewers. Sorry if you see it some other way.

Yes you do praise and denigrate when you see fit, but I have read literally hundreds of comments over the years calling Morrissey fat, an alcoholic, an old queen and wishing for his death, several in this very thread in fact, and you say NOTHING.

Surely as a moderator and in wanting to show a certain level of consistency you would be as admonishing of those posters as you would be of Morrissey. The fact that you aren't quite clearly illustrates your bias against the man. The idea that you have some sort of impartiality toward the man is absolute bollocks.

Yes you do praise and denigrate when you see fit, but I have read literally hundreds of comments over the years calling Morrissey fat, an alcoholic, an old queen and wishing for his death, several in this very thread in fact, and you say NOTHING.

Surely as a moderator and in wanting to show a certain level of consistency you would be as admonishing of those posters as you would be of Morrissey. The fact that you aren't quite clearly illustrates your bias against the man. The idea that you have some sort of impartiality toward the man is absolute bollocks.

So you're asking for censorship on posts that denigrate Morrissey, while we also report on the comments he makes denigrating others in what ever way he chooses? You ask us to censor posts wishing death, while we post reports on Morrissey....wishing death?

Splendid.

Last edited:
So you're asking for censorship on posts that denigrate Morrissey, while we also report on the comments he makes denigrating others in what ever way he chooses? You ask us to censor posts wishing death, while we post reports on Morrissey....wishing death?

Splendid.

obviously when moz does it its fine. splendid.
thats the way it works in a cult.

Great statement until the fat hating bit. Why belittle it by putting that?

I understand and feel empathy to the seals but low blow, man. Low blow

moz only talent is to write the odd gay lyric.
he isnt a very good singer. he cant write or read music or play an instrument.
he certainly cant write books lol
hes not very intelligent he never received a proper education.
he doesnt see himself a fat or bald. when he looks in the mirror he sees james dean i think.

So why do YOU visit this site, come on clever anon pick, tell us.

only because you are a woman you know he doesn't hate women? I'm a woman too and after reading LOTL and his autobiography is pretty clear he has some issues with women

Iam the one who wrote the "morrissey hates women comment" and i could not agree with you more. Even before list of the lost and the autobiography, i always sensed he had a confusion/ignorance of women that slowly but gradually turned into hatred. I think he sees them as mentally inferior, grabby, childlike creatures. Some experiance/ relationstips with women must have really screwed him up and you know moz, he is a stubborn person who never forgets anything, or has the ability to realise that all women are not the same

a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

So I guess wishing death on humans is OK then, but animals most certainly not.

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

You really are unbelievable. Where was your criticism of Morrissey when he called for the head of Elton John? Nowhere, and why not? Because it was funny. Do you remember humour? Where was your criticism of You're the one for me, Fatty? Nowhere, because it was humorous. Many of Morrissey's lyrics are humorous but you have lost all sight of everything positive to do with Morrissey. As others have stated, you are now just a bitter and twisted middle aged Smiths fan. Morrissey's comment about Gutty Gail is a throw-away humorous one liner, nothing more, nothing less. You use the name Uncle 'skinny' which would suggest that you yourself see skinny as a positive rather than a negative. I bet if you were to suddenly balloon in size, you wouldn't call yourself Uncle Fat c***.
What is more, how do any of us know if Stephen Hawking is the real slim shady or not?
Now do everyone a favour and f*** off back to your ivory tower.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom