TTY: Billboard In Washington D.C

Billboard In Washington D.C - true-to-you.net

10 December 2016

39476_pig_bb_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Humans have been eating meat for thousands of years and it's gonna continue to happen. Why is ok for an animal to eat another animal? But a human does it and it's not ok, why? What is the difference. An animal killing another animal to eat is murder and there's pain when the animal dies but that's ok but not if a human does it because why?

You don't NEED meat. Animals kill other animals for food, its a matter of survival. Humans brutally kill animals for the sake of the money, there's no excuse. Humans, as rational and "smart" creatures, should know they don't need meat to survive.

Good question countthree.
We, human animals apparently decided that only human beings can be persons and that animals are less valuable cause they are not individuals and they can't say to us they are. And we are "smarter" than them so we can kill them.

Not that it would make any difference cause we would kill them anyway. We are killing people too. If not for food (yet, but it won't take long) than for the so-called survival of the fittest, supremacy of a religion, an ideology, power, money etcetera, etcetera.

But scientific insight is growing and just as human beings are individually unique in nature there are evolutionary zoologists that are now searching and finding directions this theory is possibly much more likely for all life in nature.

There are so many reasons to not eat meat, I won't state them all again for the ideology comes down for many people as dictatorial and depriving them of their own free will. I don't want that.

For me it is an emotional decision. Don't ask me why I didn't make it so much earlier. I don't know. Maybe I didn't want to see it and feel it. And I know for sure that many people who are still eating meat have feelings and emotions too about animals but apparently it is
hard and difficult for them to stop eating meat.

But in fact it is less difficult than I thought.
Okay, you have to look for substitutes, but there are many already.
Why should I kill an animal if it isn't necessary?

The argument that in nature animals are killing other animals and we are animals too so we can kill them too is not valid for me because we are human animals and don't need to kill.
It is so basic and an important part of human civilization that if you can't see that, than there is no debate possible.
You might as well say you want to destroy it than. Let Darth Vader rule!

On a side note, as a child I never understood why animals were not allowed in heaven. They still aren't, as far as I know or has the pope ordered a new fatwah? Huh?

That god who is the creation of human fantasy is a sadistic god and I still tremendously dislike him for it and the organizations threatening us with Hell and Satan.
How could they be possibly worse than worse?

You don't NEED meat. Animals kill other animals for food, its a matter of survival. Humans brutally kill animals for the sake of the money, there's no excuse. Humans, as rational and "smart" creatures, should know they don't need meat to survive.

A human being is an animal we evolved from them it's just that we have vastly more intelligence then other animals do.

Humans have been eating meat for thousands of years and it's gonna continue to happen. Why is ok for an animal to eat another animal? But a human does it and it's not ok, why? What is the difference. An animal killing another animal to eat is murder and there's pain when the animal dies but that's ok but not if a human does it because why?
well you can be sure that it wont continue to happen for thousands of years because the earth wont be around anywhere near that long if people keep eating meat.
ummmm i think the difference is pretty obvious. could it be that unlike us animals dont have a choice? i mean they cant exactly just go to a supermarket where they're presented with all different choices, and unlike us they dont have the knowledge at their fingertips to make informed choices about what they can eat other than meat. they have to rely on their instincts, and this lack of choice and reliance on instinct makes them innocent in eating other beings unlike humans who eat meat according to whim, craving, or custom. if you too were in a situation where you had no choice but to kill an animal to ensure that you survived, well i dont think anyone could tell you that you were wrong in doing so, because you have a right to your life instinct just like animals do. but going to the supermarket and picking out a steak is not listening to your life instinct, it's listening to your taste buds, which is not a worthy reason for something to die.

well you can be sure that it wont continue to happen for thousands of years because the earth wont be around anywhere near that long if people keep eating meat.
ummmm i think the difference is pretty obvious. could it be that unlike us animals dont have a choice? i mean they cant exactly just go to a supermarket where they're presented with all different choices, and unlike us they dont have the knowledge at their fingertips to make informed choices about what they can eat other than meat. they have to rely on their instincts, and this lack of choice and reliance on instinct makes them innocent in eating other beings unlike humans who eat meat according to whim, craving, or custom. if you too were in a situation where you had no choice but to kill an animal to ensure that you survived, well i dont think anyone could tell you that you were wrong in doing so, because you have a right to your life instinct just like animals do. but going to the supermarket and picking out a steak is not listening to your life instinct, it's listening to your taste buds, which is not a worthy reason for something to die.

Meat taste wonderful on my taste buds I don't eat it everyday but I'm not gonna go all out and seek alternatives like you douchbags do because you people feel guilty. I

f you don't wanna eat meat that's fine no one says you have to but you vegetarians always have this superiority complex attitude to people that do and your always there saying you can eat other stuff and other alternatives and trying to swade people to your way of thinking and lifestyle. Just the fact that you would call someone a murderer because they eat meat shows your twisted superiority complex. Well if I'm a murderer for eating meat then I'm a serial f***ing killer and it's gonna keep on happening.

Look we get it and we don't care or give shit instead of focusing on what we eat focus on yourselves and what you eat instead.

People who eat meat do it because they like it, doesn't mean we're gonna go on a rampage and eat it with every meal every day there is moderation.

I suggest you Vegetarians and Vegans take the stick out of your asses.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom