TS’s alternative album “Folklore” is more acclaimed than Old Dog, surprised?

HengeBoy

Taylor Swift’s surprise alternative album “Folklore” is more acclaimed than any other Moz solo album including his most recent flop album....

Why?

96647ED7-6FDF-4F2F-82B7-79ABE7C427BC.jpeg

D1AC14C5-F592-4713-BCA7-857BEB9F3053.jpeg

She's brilliant at marketing - it's slightly :sick: if you're aware she's doing it, but she's written some nice songs & she works hard, so it's not as awful as it could be. A mainstream pop star can flog a bonus folky album.

& for all your true alternative royalty needs:

she's written some nice songs

Such an understatement when the girl literally wrote an entire album on her own at the age of 17... while definitely showing more songwriting ability in that time then Moz’s adult years.

Such an understatement when the girl literally wrote an entire album on her own at the age of 17... while definitely showing more songwriting ability in that time then Moz’s adult years.

Early Swift is not my thing - I don't need drippy country songs about lurve in my life - but if that is your thing, why are you wasting precious Swiftie hours on this site????

The thing that makes Morrissey great, is the thing that makes him a hard sell. He's got a very odd way of looking at the world. Taylor (while I love her) has a very normal way of looking at the world.

Early Swift is not my thing - I don't need drippy country songs about lurve in my life - but if that is your thing, why are you wasting precious Swiftie hours on this site????

what’s wrong love, you sound so aggressive? I would be too if the so called pop artist came out with an album with the same genre Moz spent his entire career on and this legendarily woman coming in utterly destroying him in her first outing in that genre too 👏QUEEN!

what’s wrong love, you sound so aggressive? I would be too if the so called pop artist came out with an album with the same genre Moz spent his entire career on and this legendarily woman coming in utterly destroying him in her first outing in that genre too 👏QUEEN!

Yes, Henge, women who disagree with you are being aggressive. :rolleyes:

And I'm sure Moz will feel terribly destroyed by Taylor Swift having a hit folk album. He'll be crying into his harp.

The thing that makes Morrissey great, is the thing that makes him a hard sell. He's got a very odd way of looking at the world. Taylor (while I love her) has a very normal way of looking at the world.

YAWN...can you honestly come up with anything other then using his “genuine” personality to defend his non existent commercial or critical career

Yes, Henge, women who disagree with you are being aggressive. :rolleyes:

And I'm sure Moz will feel terribly destroyed by Taylor Swift having a hit folk album. He'll be crying into his harp.

and I’m sure she wouldn’t know the hell Moz is tbh, so no loss for her there

YAWN...can you honestly come up with anything other then using his “genuine” personality to defend his non existent commercial or critical career

I didn't say 'genuine' - I said odd.

If he's got no commercial or critical career why are you so obsessed with him?

and I’m sure she wouldn’t know the hell Moz is tbh, so no loss for her there

I'm under no illusion that this is anything other than your obsession. Neither of them will be thinking any of this.

I didn't say 'genuine' - I said odd.

If he's got no commercial or critical career why are you so obsessed with him?

oops, I meant “unique”

I have an Love & hate mindset towards Moz, thx to my out of date uncle playing his music throughout my childhood

I'm under no illusion that this is anything other than your obsession. Neither of them will be thinking any of this.

yes, I’m obsessed how beautiful “Folklore” is 😍 the other one could never..

Back
Top Bottom