Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

Oh well she doesn't like Morrissey, A lot of people don't like him just like some don't like her. In a sense they are both alike because they say whatever they want in their songs and do not care if people are offended or not.

So I think some of the reactions here are ridiculous just because someone put him down. What if a friend or relative puts him down, you going to say all kinds of nasty things about that person too?

The comment made about her getting famous by writing a song about being raped was really stupid. Perhaps that person supports rapists? I would say her piano playing would be the reason. That would be like saying Morrissey got famous for writing songs about self pity.

I like Tori Amos' earlier work and I have seen her live and always found her to be a bit...I dunno?!? I am not a major fan though, Morrissey is far Superior! :p

Saying that though if he spoke to me like that I think I would give him some shit back too.

I can't stand her!!! I hate that "cornflake" song! Why are we wasting a thread on her:mad:

must admit of mozzer responded like that he deserved it as id be the same but respond to morrissey in a mature and adult way,but we well never no if he really did say that unless theres something on the internet to back it up? in fairness she sounds annoying! lol

No way did he say that to her......even people who are not keen on moz know that he is a desperately shy man....I think she maybe she spoke to him and did not get the praise or some flirting that she was hoping for.

With this much wit I am surprised she isn't in my top 500 artists.

I particularly enjoy the intellect of such speeches she produces such as 'Im coming out of a Tv-show like forever ago'

But the whole aggressive dialogue she goes into actually scares me.

Ah well. It is Tori Amos after-all.

Very useful thread.
I am completing my list of Morrissey fans who think being rude to a younger female colleague that compliments you is normal and praise-worthy behaviour.

I shall then pass it on to Morrissey for them to receive a free copy of Years of Refusal.

Don't thank me, tis my job.:cool:

Mozza's little helper

I once worked with a boy named Tague who was an avid Tori fan. Her voice made him well up with tears. We'd be cleaning up the cafe and his choice of music would be on the intercom blaring throughout the bookstore. Booksellers would be mindlessly reshelving books, managers running around collecting money, I'd be mopping the floor and I'd look over and see Tague completely transported to some other place while she sang, his eyes closed, knowing every syllable. While it was annoying at the time (get to work!!!) now that I think back on it it's sort of a cool image.

BUMP for more e-drama

Scarlet I just overheard America saying you have bad teeth.
*tut*
Shouldn't let them get away with that...

BUMP for more e-drama

Scarlet I just overheard America saying you have bad teeth.
*tut*
Shouldn't let them get away with that...

What the f***? Oh what a trouble maker you are.....bad teeth? No not me.

We English have better things to worry about than having a gob like Jim Carrey.

Guys, won't you please stop now, it's not even funny. :rolleyes:

Here's some Christmas spirit for you, and now shake hands goodbye politely...;)

TheSpiritofChristmas.jpg

No way did he say that to her......even people who are not keen on moz know that he is a desperately shy man....I think she maybe she spoke to him and did not get the praise or some flirting that she was hoping for.
You can be shy and nasty...:p

Nachos-cat whatever that pathetic name is was just asking for it! haha

People seem to be finding my arguments rather entertaining...which is very amusing to me

You can be shy and nasty...:p

Yes but like someone else mentioned earlier on in the thread......he would of slagged her off in an interview etc

Well I love Americans, they're gorgeous and talented and if any of them fancy coming to England to have have a go on me they're more than welcome.

Well I love Americans, they're gorgeous and talented and if any of them fancy coming to England to have have a go on me they're more than welcome.

that's almost as dumb as whatsername's anti-american bullshit.

americans are not gorgeous and talented, just as they are not ugly and untalented.

americans aren't a large group of clones aping each other's actions. people are different.

Back
Top Bottom