Tommy Robinson 'arrested over assault at Center Parcs pool'

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29235

Tommy Robinson 'arrested over assault at Center Parcs pool'

Morrissey's favourite far-right thug is in trouble with the law yet again.
Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson has been arrested after a fight broke out at a holiday park, according to reports.
The Sun said on Monday that 37-year-old Robinson got into a row with another man in the pool at Woburn Forest Center Parcs in Bedfordshire.
Witnesses claimed that Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, confronted another man before punching him in the face, it added.

I suppose if Waxy-Lemon is charged and found guilty of this assault (and by my reckoning this would be his sixth criminal conviction) we will have to put up with Morrissey making anguished postings to https://www.morrisseyofficial.com standing up for the right of white middle-class men to punch other middle-class men in the face at middle-class holiday resort swimming pools?

Tommy was singing Armatopia while he attacked the over bloke.

This is what the print media don't mention about the arrest.

Ah, Twitter. Must be true then. Still I'm sure that Center Parcs has security cameras galore so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the truth outs. Mind you, it's not like Waxy-Lemon doesn't have form for thumping people he takes a dislike to, eh?

Ah, Twitter. Must be true then. Still I'm sure that Center Parcs has security cameras galore so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the truth outs. Mind you, it's not like Waxy-Lemon doesn't have form for thumping people he takes a dislike to, eh?
It happened, and being the Luton area the paedo was probably the usual religion. Hope he broke the man's jaw.

To me Tommy's only crime is that he's funded by anti-white Zionists who want to eliminate my race and culture. Other than that he can keep punching.

This is what the print media don't mention about the arrest.

Going round accusing members of the public of being paedophiles to cover up his own criminality. Just like he did with Mike Stuchberry. I hope the person being referred to here has a screenshot and sues him to oblivion.

Going round accusing members of the public of being paedophiles to cover up his own criminality. Just like he did with Mike Stuchberry. I hope the person being referred to here has a screenshot and sues him to oblivion.
His daughter said the man sexually assaulted her.

Give me racists over paedos any day.

You obviously disagree.

It happened, and being the Luton area the paedo was probably the usual religion. Hope he broke the man's jaw.
Ah yes, I wondered how long it would take you to start peddling your usual racist filth. "It happened" did it? You were there were you? I don't think so.

Ah yes, I wondered how long it would take you to start peddling your usual racist filth. "It happened" did it? You were there were you? I don't think so.
In Britain the police have a well known public record of protecting paedos - as we all know.

Last edited:
In Britain the police have a well known public record in the UK of protecting paedos - as we all know.
You copied that from the replies on Twitter to the tweet you posted earlier, didn't you? If you are going to post bullshit, at least try and come with something original. Not something you saw on Twitter.

People should be very, very careful about posting accusations on the internet. Calling someone a paedo - it can be recorded in an instant. And has been.

You copied that from the replies on Twitter to the tweet you posted earlier, didn't you? If you are going to post bullshit, at least try and come with something original. Not something you saw on Twitter.
Haven't even read the replies - you obviously have though. It's the first thing that would come into anyone's head in Britain concerning police and Muslim paedos. They have been protecting the scum for decades.

Tell me, Morrissey-Solo racists:
When Waxy-Lemon beat up the policeman who stepped in to try to stop him beating his girlfriend, presumably the policeman was a paedo? And his girlfriend too, I guess?
When Waxy-Lemon headbutted a man in Blackburn, was that man a paedo? I can't find any reports that he was? Presumably the media covered it up, eh?
When Waxy-Lemon entered the USA illegally, presumably it was because he saw a paedo there and wanted to save the children of America?
When Waxy-Lemon committed mortgage fraud... this surely must have been because the mortgage lender was a paedo organisation and he had to save the children from the paedo mortgages?
Face it, Morrissey-Solo racists, yer man is a serial criminal and thug.

Haven't even read the replies - you obviously have though. It's the first thing that would come into anyone's head in Britain concerning police and Muslim paedos. They have been protecting the scum for decades.

Yes, because the first thing a policeman does when called to an incidence and presented with evidence of a serious assault, is work out how he can protect the paedophile. Dear God, don't you dull little racists even give one second's thought to the bollocks you come out with?

My goodness. Imagine if everybody who's posted on this thread up to now never posted on it ever again. This website would become almost bearable, overnight.

My goodness. Imagine if everybody who's posted on this thread up to now never posted on it ever again. This website would become almost bearable, overnight.
And then if you left, it would become completely bearable.

People should be very, very careful about posting accusations on the internet. Calling someone a paedo - it can be recorded in an instant. And has been.
Unless you are Elon Musk. Then you can call whoever you want a paedo, and get away with it.

Tags
far-right thug
Back
Top Bottom