Today's NME - yet more Moz content

U

Uncleskinny

In today's NME there is a pull-out section of picture form the career of The Smiths and Moz, each a full page, and a page with quotes from the original photographers. Nice. If someone asks, I'll scan them but it will have to be tomorrow.

Cheers,

Sk.

More NME stuff, letters etc, and derisory comments

> I got mine out tonight!

I hear it wouldn't have been the first time, hey hey!!

Also in the NME, several letter on the Moz subject, deriding his comments regarding Asylum Seekers, from a 15 year old who has just discovered The Smiths, and one saying his face has morphed into that of Sean Connery!!

I'll scan it all tomorrow - no time tonight.

Sithee,

Sk.

More grovelling fom NME but a typical wasted oportunity. The only great 'poster' is a badly lit and focused photo of Moz waving gladioli at a 1984 gig. Album review next week. The "definitive appraisal" apparently. Wankers.

Re: More NME stuff, letters etc, and derisory comments

i'm still trying to find a copy of the last issue!!!

> I hear it wouldn't have been the first time, hey hey!!

> Also in the NME, several letter on the Moz subject, deriding his comments
> regarding Asylum Seekers, from a 15 year old who has just discovered The
> Smiths, and one saying his face has morphed into that of Sean Connery!!

> I'll scan it all tomorrow - no time tonight.

> Sithee,

> Sk.

I have tried and tried and tried again to get the NMEs in the backwater that is the west of Ireland.......but all in vain....
Does anyone have any spare copies of the recent editions?
I will gladly pay for them and P&P......please help the cause against Morrissey - related NME deprivation.
I knew leaving Manchester (Wythenshawe) for a while would cause sorrow, but I never guessed this one.
If you can help please email [email protected] ......thanks...

Back
Top Bottom