'Tis a sad day.

• Thread starter Little Miss Curious
  • Start date
L

Little Miss Curious

I came to my selection box, and all that's left is a moudly old Caramel. LEE! You BASTARD! You call yourself a @#!!!ing sibling you bastard!!! You @#!!!ing bastard you ate my last @#!!!ing Curly Wurly!!!!!! And if you DARE touch my @#!!!ing Terry's chocolate Orange you'll be so @#!!!ed you won't know what's @#!!!ing hit you!!

LMC x

For the benefit of fans in the USA, this particular brand of chocolate, which LMC has obtained, is obviously missing a few of the most enjoyable moments!

hazard

> I came to my selection box, and all that's left is a moudly old
> Caramel. LEE! You BASTARD! You call yourself a @#!!! ing
> sibling you bastard!!! You @#!!! ing bastard you ate my last
> @#!!! ing Curly Wurly!!!!!! And if you DARE touch my @#!!! ing
> Terry's chocolate Orange you'll be so @#!!! ed you won't know
> what's @#!!! ing hit you!!

> LMC x

> For the benefit of fans in the USA, this particular brand of
> chocolate, which LMC has obtained, is obviously missing a few of
> the most enjoyable moments!

> hazard

Like the Valium perhaps?

Hazard,

hate to tell you, but we know what a selection box is, but I thought those oranges were just a marketing ploy in the US. guess you eat 'em there, eh?

Well, my mum just called me in for me tea and cakes. Guess I should go, because me bloody fish and chips are gettin' cold as well. go United!

-Andrew

It's not Terry's, it's mine.

> Well, my mum just called me in for me tea and cakes. Guess I
> should go, because me bloody fish and chips are gettin' cold as
> well. go United!

Damn right. (Except for the United bit.)

Well, my mom just shouted me in for bagels, syrup and pancakes. And blueberry muffins. And Oreos. And 'Chicago Town Pizzas.' And frozen yogurt. And Fruit Loops. And Tab Clear. I should go, because the door on my walk-in fridge is open. I just bought a new one to put in my automobile. It's in the 'trunk.' Rad.

LMC x

Back
Top Bottom