This email shows just how much responsibility David Tseng has.

T

The GlamGod

Hi,

I got this email from David Tseng yesterday.

Basically, if this is the attitude he's going to take regarding the morale of this message board - then I for one am ashamed of him and the rest of the backbiting mob.

"Hi GlamGod,

When did you join? Although I listen to all opinions, I take those opinions from newer visitors less seriously. I've been doing the site for about 4 years now and I consider it rude when someone I have never heard from beofre starts making demands and begins telling me how to run my site.

I like to keep it an open forum so pretty much anything goes. At first I was offended by Greasetea's posts but I am not anymore. Basically, he does not choose other names so if you don't like his posts, don't click on them. As much as you may not like this idea, I think he has just as much a right to post as you do.

I have tried changing the board in the past but it was met with opposition so since then it is my choice not to devote any time to them. The main Morrissey discussion goes on the main news page, which is what I work on most. This board is not to be taken too seriously. People like Greasetea will always exist and there is a place for them, whether you like it or not. It is actually something I have read up on and it is my decision not to remove any posts or (try to) ban anyone. Here's an article called "In Defence of Anonymous Cowards" which I think is a good read:"

http://slashdot.org/features/99/01/25/173206.shtml

David, if you are defending the person Jon Katz who wrote this article, then you have lost all respect that I might have had for you.
People like myself are far too above the likes of these poison-pen pushing backstabbing adolescent delinquents, and believe me there are more people like me out there than there are of you.

If I had known you would post an email that was meant to be private I never would have wasted my time.

GlamGod,

In a week I bet you wish you had not written this post. You're going to make an even longer thread on this ridiculous post than you did on that last one.

This place is often at times back-biting and unfair. And there are a few psychos on this board and a plethora of personality disorders on here as well. But life is exactly the same. Having said that, I believe you're opinions are in the minority here. This is not your home field so-to-speak. I think someone reently told you to change your login name and reinvent yourself. Now's the time. Toss in the towel. Hope to see yu posting under a new name witha a changed attitude. And a more realistic opionion.

Hair Radish

> Hi,

> I got this email from David Tseng yesterday.

> Basically, if this is the attitude he's going to take regarding
> the morale of this message board - then I for one am ashamed of
> him and the rest of the backbiting mob.

> "Hi GlamGod,

> When did you join? Although I listen to all opinions, I take
> those opinions from newer visitors less seriously. I've been
> doing the site for about 4 years now and I consider it rude when
> someone I have never heard from beofre starts making demands and
> begins telling me how to run my site.

> I like to keep it an open forum so pretty much anything goes. At
> first I was offended by Greasetea's posts but I am not anymore.
> Basically, he does not choose other names so if you don't like
> his posts, don't click on them. As much as you may not like this
> idea, I think he has just as much a right to post as you do.

> I have tried changing the board in the past but it was met with
> opposition so since then it is my choice not to devote any time
> to them. The main Morrissey discussion goes on the main news
> page, which is what I work on most. This board is not to be
> taken too seriously. People like Greasetea will always exist and
> there is a place for them, whether you like it or not. It is
> actually something I have read up on and it is my decision not
> to remove any posts or (try to) ban anyone. Here's an article
> called "In Defence of Anonymous Cowards" which I think
> is a good read:"

> http://slashdot.org/features/99/01/25/173206.shtml David, if
> you are defending the person Jon Katz who wrote this article,
> then you have lost all respect that I might have had for you.
> People like myself are far too above the likes of these
> poison-pen pushing backstabbing adolescent delinquents, and
> believe me there are more people like me out there than there
> are of you.

P.S. the correct URL

If you're going to copy and paste, learn to do it properly. Here's the correct URL to the article I mentioned:

http://slashdot.org/features/99/01/25/1713206.shtml

crybaby

and
> are of you.

If that were true I believe the world would be on it's 8th war.

Quit being a little bitch.

img15.jpg

You did it now, Glamgod. You are FIRED.

> If I had known you would post an email that was meant to be
> private I never would have wasted my time.

Correct. I forgot to mention this in my previous post. It's awful that that GlamGod posted a private email. So uncouth.
David T. runs an unbelievable Moz site. I dare anyone on the board to find a better Moz web site. Where else will we get up-to-date news, OPINIONS, etc. etc. Found this site years ago and there's none better. thanks so much, David. please keep it up.

GlamGod, You are FIRED from this message board. Pack up your things and don't let the door hit you...

Hair Radish

Re: crybaby

> and

> If that were true I believe the world would be on it's 8th war.

> Quit being a little bitch.

Johnny Rogan just went from #1 hated person by Moz fans to 2nd most hated. Someone told me that Morrissey laughs at GlamGod. Congrats, GlamGod. LOSER!

Oy Esteban

> Hi,

> "Hi GlamGod,

> his posts, don't click on them.

GG you have been warned over and over to not read Greasedteas posts if you do not wish to read what he has to say. Simply do not click on them and you won't have to read something usually quite funny. You better start listening to us.

GG you are a snivelling wormy beeatch. Quit complaining and stop being a crybaby. Your parents did not do a good enough job beating some sense into you when you were a child. They can redeem themselves by smacking you sharply a few times while shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR! in your ears with a bull horn. It would work even better if they smack your naked buttocks with a wooded spatula.

You are absolutely pathetic. I abhor you.

> Hi,

> "Hi GlamGod,

> http://slashdot.org/features/99/01/25/173206.shtml David, if
> you are defending the person Jon Katz who wrote this article,
> then you have lost all respect that I might have had for you.
> People like myself are far too above the likes of these
> poison-pen pushing backstabbing adolescent delinquents, and
> are of you.

Hey glamgod.. despite the rude comments you've heard from everyone, I hope you continue to post here. I can understand why you may be offended by what David T said but It is entirely true. HE can't waste his time everyday Removing post when He's busy keeping up the site. HE did make some changes when These offensive post first started such as making us register names to make post. WEll you now know that Greasetea's (along with a majority of others) post are not worth reading so Just check out the subject of a post first and ignore the rest. If you want to let it all bother you and continue making a huge fuss over it then fine but all it really does is encourage them to think of more idiotic things to say. You seem to actually want to talk about Morrissey (unlike many) So go ahead and do it and stop wasting your time on rubish! ;-p

Happy New Year

Your posts also fall into the "not worth reading" category. I also abhor you. I was lured into reading your reply to Glams' post for that reason alone( to see if you would be pro-Glam or not). I hope you continue to post your drivel here. It'll keep the board filled until morrissey becomes discussion-worthy again.

> Hey glamgod.. despite the rude comments you've heard from
> everyone, I hope you continue to post here. I can understand why
> you may be offended by what David T said but It is entirely
> true. HE can't waste his time everyday Removing post when He's
> busy keeping up the site. HE did make some changes when These
> offensive post first started such as making us register names to
> make post. WEll you now know that Greasetea's (along with a
> majority of others) post are not worth reading so Just check out
> the subject of a post first and ignore the rest. If you want to
> let it all bother you and continue making a huge fuss over it
> then fine but all it really does is encourage them to think of
> more idiotic things to say. You seem to actually want to talk
> about Morrissey (unlike many) So go ahead and do it and stop
> wasting your time on rubish! ;-p

Barring David Tseng, can I ask why it bothers you so much what all of these retards think?

Go ahead and read what most of them have to say in general. Notice how absolutely none of these people can come up with anything worth remembering. They aren't that incredibly deep, some live on their own planet, and none of them have any measurable wit. They are just thankful that they've made friends with greasetea before he decided to make them the center of his festivities. The secret is to kiss greastea's butt. It never fails. Even if you were his prime material, he suddenly moves on. He'll suddenly think you are the greatest person on this planet. Why? Because he's a slut for it.

That was bad form to post David's email. David has a job and a life. He's not going to sit here and weed out what he deems unworthy. I don't have a solution that might work for you, but I think if you step back and realize what all of this really boils down to, you will have a new perspective.

Glam--I do not know the exaxt content of your email to David, but I think that Greasetea's posts should be excluded from all of this site's boards because they are unrelated to Moz.

I do not click on them (I did once or twice to see if they had relevance), but I still think they should not be allowed here because they have no relevance to Moz.

Cheers

Miss Congeniality

I have a few qustions for Miss Congeniality:

What are your contributions here exactly, Suzanne?

Give examples of your wit in detail please?

What have you come up with here worth remembering?

Does anyone consider you a "retard" as you say?

Moz isn't doing anything at all for us to post about him here.
I guess in a pinch to satiate you and GlamGod, we could re-start that thread about his address in California. Then when the stalkers do what they do best, we can talk about how bad they are, why they should stop, etc.

By the way. If anyone here can't take Grease's barbs, then you are a wimp. Pure, simple. It's not like he comes to your door to make you the center of his "festivities" as you call it. He may say some rotten things once in a while, but we're not talking physical violence here.

And speaking of butt kissing, Suzanne. You just did a major butt kissing job on David T here. You red-headed hypocrite.

JAKE

I do think that Greasetea's posts are quite hysterical to say the least.I have been the brunt of a few of his "thoughts"in the past,but I agree with the rest.You may feel what you wish about David,as far as I know,he is a nice guy with a great heart and a great site.He really is a cool kat in my book.David was very nice to me ever since I started coming to this site.If you don't like what I or anyone else has to say,simply don't listen or read.If you didn't know by now,It's a free country and Greasetea,myself and others may say what we want, when we want,how we want.David is too busy to monitor the room.It's nothing personal,I think Greasetea is absolutely hysterical and seems to have a twisted sense of humor that most of us only dream of having.Do you get upset everytime people say things about you?is this a case of "the Girl who cried wolf?".Just ignore it if you don't like it.No one has a gun to your head and is forcing you to listen to it.Take it with a grain of salt and just get on with your life.

> Glam--I do not know the exaxt content of your email to David,
> but I think that Greasetea's posts should be excluded from all
> of this site's boards because they are unrelated to Moz.

> I do not click on them (I did once or twice to see if they had
> relevance), but I still think they should not be allowed here
> because they have no relevance to Moz.

But the point is that it's an open forum, so really, ANYTHING can be posted here. We're all well aware that David doesn't "censor" posts that don't contain Morrissey content. In fact, when I first started visiting this site a few years ago, people would use tags on their subject headings - forgot what they were...maybe "nm" for "No Morrissey" content - to inform people ahead of time that the post had nothing whatsoever to do with Morrissey. Of course, that was before Morrissey went on tour, when things were quiet around here and only a few regulars and some "newbies" would post. With Morrissey's recent (relatively) high-profile status came an influx of people (and, in my opinion, new fans) visiting the board and just generally goofing around with it.

Annoying? YES! There were times when I would log on and be able to read every single message on this board. Now, I could wait only an hour before checking it, and 30 new messages would appear, mostly by the same tiresome individuals calling other posters names. It's ridiculous, sure, but you know what? I don't read them all anymore!

So I guess my point is, you know which are the inane post(er)s and which aren't; read what you want and ignore the rest.

Re: Miss Congeniality

> I have a few qustions for Miss Congeniality:

> What are your contributions here exactly, Suzanne?

If ony you knew!

> Give examples of your wit in detail please?

I can't teach primates what human wit is.

> What have you come up with here worth remembering?

turn to front page of this website and read my listings in the page hall of fame.

> Does anyone consider you a "retard" as you say?

just my boss, but she's not exactly the sharpest pencil....

> Moz isn't doing anything at all for us to post about him here.
> I guess in a pinch to satiate you and GlamGod, we could re-start
> that thread about his address in California. Then when the
> stalkers do what they do best, we can talk about how bad they
> are, why they should stop, etc.

I like this logic:

"hey, Morrissey...if you don't release an album, we're tossing out the corpses of fans we don't like outside one by one until you get your ass in the studio and do as we say."

> By the way. If anyone here can't take Grease's barbs, then you
> are a wimp. Pure, simple. It's not like he comes to your door to
> make you the center of his "festivities" as you call
> it. He may say some rotten things once in a while, but we're not
> talking physical violence here.

> And speaking of butt kissing, Suzanne. You just did a major butt
> kissing job on David T here. You red-headed hypocrite.

But it makes no sense that here I am supporting David's position, which would in turn support YOUR position, and I'm the hypocrite!

Oh, I guess I should rally AGAINST David telling him what a bad man he is, and then, you would turn around and say, "oh, you support all the little crybabies like GlamGod! You loser, here you are criticising the very guy who gives you this website, and if you don't like it, go somewhere else!"

And so what position should I take that would adequately satisfy your requirements? Hmm...? One where I'm wishy-washy and middle of the road? One where I keep completley quiet and not say a word?

Oh, I'll bet that's the one.

God did not give you an ass so you can talk out of it.

Re: Oh well -

> "Hi GlamGod,

Oh well-

The End.