This Charming Band

O

orlandissey

Smiths Tribute band This Charming Band will be performing in San Jose, CA on Saturday, Jan 28th at The Blank Club. We will be doing two sets and DJ Kenny will be spinning throughout the evening. Old and new Smiths songs will be played live! BYOF - Bring your own flowers...

o.

http://www.myspace.com/thischarmingband

We are on MySpace under This Charming Band. The link seems to work for me -

www.myspace.com/thischarmingband

o.

exact address of gig?

so i can download it from map quest. im from vegas and could make it to your show.

Re: exact address of gig?

> so i can download it from map quest. im from vegas and could make it to
> your show.

go to www.theblankclub.com and you can get all of the show info there...

hope to see you there sonny...

o.

> no I meant the www.thischarmingband.net link

Oh thank you...actually I made a mistake in the website posting. Our website will be www.thischarmingband.com, BUT we are in the process of setting it up, so it does not exist just yet. Thank you for the heads up....

the more you ignore me, the closer I get...

o.

"We are all fans of The Smiths and Morrissey solo and hope to give fans the chance to see and maybe feel what The Smiths might have been like live. We can only hope that the original Smiths members could/would bury the hatchet and reform in order to embrace their fans that still care very much for what they created and represent. Until this happens, we will do our best to keep the flame alive..."

"what the Smiths might have been like live"?

Well, there is more than a handful of fans who did experience The Smiths live in their time way back when and for those who did not have an opportunity to, I'm sure they've managed to grasp how they were live - via video, live audio, etc. So anyway, we all know, for the most part, how The Smiths were live and there shouldn't be any question as to how they "might have been like". It's all understood though. Good luck then.

Is there any particular reason why you want to see The Smiths reform? I mean really, it will only ruin the importance, nostalgia, fantasy, etcetera, etcetera.

> "We are all fans of The Smiths and Morrissey solo and hope to give
> fans the chance to see and maybe feel what The Smiths might have been like
> live. We can only hope that the original Smiths members could/would bury
> the hatchet and reform in order to embrace their fans that still care very
> much for what they created and represent. Until this happens, we will do
> our best to keep the flame alive..."

> "what the Smiths might have been like live"?

> Well, there is more than a handful of fans who did experience The Smiths
> live in their time way back when and for those who did not have an
> opportunity to, I'm sure they've managed to grasp how they were live - via
> video, live audio, etc. So anyway, we all know, for the most part, how The
> Smiths were live and there shouldn't be any question as to how they
> "might have been like". It's all understood though. Good luck
> then.

> Is there any particular reason why you want to see The Smiths reform? I
> mean really, it will only ruin the importance, nostalgia, fantasy,
> etcetera, etcetera.

My good man, to hear the Smiths live via video and cd is one thing, but to hear the music live from a stage is a whole other experience and I should know since I have seen The Smiths live 3 times, a most wonderful experience! My band's intention is just to play music that we love and give people a chance to hear the guitars, bass and drums fill up a room with great music, comprende?

Yes, I would love to see The Smiths reform since I do have faith in them and Morrissey's voice is even be better now with age...I saw their very first show in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Palladium and there was so much energy in the room that the show has to be shut down early....

o.

Back
Top Bottom