Morrissey Central There Are More Questions Than Answers (October 14, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Acknowledging the death of Johnny Nash.

Johnny Nash, 1940 - 2020

full

Last edited by a moderator:

His music sounds like country & reggae. Fabulous.

I knew the Jimmy Cliff cover version.

I wonder if Johnny was inspired by The Harder They Come? I think it was a cult hit in America.

They've also got Black Joy on YouTube - if there's any fans of cult films with great soundtracks on Solo. 🙃

Last edited by a moderator:
johnny nash was a great singer back in the good old days,it was just people singing,didnt matter what colour you were,it was all about the music.
music was the most important thing back then especially buying records,we had three tv channels which started late and finished early with the national anthem.

His music sounds like country & reggae. Fabulous.

I knew the Jimmy Cliff cover version.

I wonder if Johnny was inspired by The Harder They Come? I think it was a cult hit in America.

They've also got Black Joy on YouTube - if there's any fans of cult films with great soundtracks on Solo. 🙃

Once you go black, you never go back...aaahhh! ☻

johnny nash was a great singer back in the good old days,it was just people singing,didnt matter what colour you were,it was all about the music.
music was the most important thing back then especially buying records,we had three tv channels which started late and finished early with the national anthem.
Remember "more questions than answers" on the old question of sport shows

Remember "more questions than answers" on the old question of sport shows
poor sue has got the punt after 23 years,im sure auntie beeb has made her a millionaire a few times over.banbury, there has been that many renditions of that show.

poor sue has got the punt after 23 years,im sure auntie beeb has made her a millionaire a few times over.banbury, there has been that many renditions of that show.
It’s about time that show was axed, it wasn’t the same without Emylin Huges..... as for the beeb making Sue a millionaire, ‘‘twas us fools for having to pay the TV Licence fee.... freedom of choice , nah not in the uk gordyboy

I really like tears on my pillow. Someone on the old Brett Anderson forum I think played that for me for the first time. Don’t really know much about Johnny Nash

Moz still trying to prove that he’s “not racist” by commenting on black singers’ deaths. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s about time that show was axed, it wasn’t the same without Emylin Huges..... as for the beeb making Sue a millionaire, ‘‘twas us fools for having to pay the TV Licence fee.... freedom of choice , nah not in the uk gordyboy
havent watched it in years,once the licence fee becomes decriminalised in the next few months people just wont pay it,thank god, the programmes they are making are mince.it takes 11,140 licence fees to cover linekers 90 minutes a week,no wonder people dont pay it,scandal.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom