Morrissey Central "THE WORLD IS APPARENTLY LISTENING …" (July 29, 2020)

:rolleyes:

🤒

right, Skinny and this other nutter are practicing nuclear science.:lbf:
its not like are like glue on Moz the mediocre cucks.:lbf:

I don’t think Uncleskinny likes it when people with skin color different than his own show their support and love
for Morrissey.

ALL OVER THE WORLD,

MOZ IS LOVED

FOREVER LOVED

:cool:

Last edited:
I don’t think Uncleskinny likes it when people with different skin color than his own show their support and love
for Morrissey.

ALL OVER THE WORLD,

MOZ IS LOVED

FOREVER LOVED

:cool:

You could just stop after "I don't think Uncleskinny likes it", and apply it to nearly everything in the world.

You could just stop after "I don't think Uncleskinny likes it", and apply it to nearly everything in the world.

Yes you’re right, he does come off as unreasonably angry and bitter in most of his posts. I wish he would just relax, maybe find a hobby, something that would bring him pleasure. Obsessively
visiting a Morrissey site doesn’t seem to bring him any pleasure, so I don’t know why he does it. A bit loony if you ask me.

Late-night vodka-fuelled Youtube trawl - "Remember when people bought my product? *sniff*"
Firstly,you have no idea whatsoever about Morrissey's drinking habits.
Secondly,remember when you were the fan-boy,posting your own versions on his songs?

Stop being an arse

Firstly,you have no idea whatsoever about Morrissey's drinking habits.
Over the years we have read many accounts of his prodigious appetite and capacity for alcohol, including this:
Noel Gallagher has revealed that he was in awe of Morrissey's drinking skills when the former Smiths frontman once visited the Oasis dressing room before one of their gigs for a quick beverage.
Gallagher seems to judge a fellow musician's character by the amount of vodka they can handle and was thoroughly impressed by Morrissey's efforts.
The 45-year-old told the Daily Star: "I asked him what he wanted to drink, and he said vodka.
"I swear to you, he had about three-quarters of a pint of vodka with a splash of tonic.

Well I really enjoyed all of them, even the bad ones as well . Loved AlaskaQ.. it’s cheered me up no end after the shocking events at the drs yesterday ..

Yes you’re right, he does come off as unreasonably angry and bitter in most of his posts. I wish he would just relax, maybe find a hobby, something that would bring him pleasure. Obsessively
visiting a Morrissey site doesn’t seem to bring him any pleasure, so I don’t know why he does it. A bit loony if you ask me.
But it’s always the same pattern, new thread, he posts first , then most of the posts are about him getting a life ECT.. he’s just like most of the racist posters on here, it either for attention or to wind others up.... insult them then ignore them....as I do, and it’s fun...

Late-night vodka-fuelled Youtube trawl - "Remember when people bought my product? *sniff*"
Guess he thought he could say, sing and do whatever he wanted and his fans would be behind him all the way.
He crossed a line too far and many turned away.

This song continues to grow in Morrissey’s discography. 37,5 million listeners on Spotify, his third best loved song. Amazing. Good to see it gets its fair share of covers too.

This song continues to grow in Morrissey’s discography. 37,5 million listeners on Spotify, his third best loved song. Amazing. Good to see it gets its fair share of covers too.
I'm pleased with its popularity, but surprised at that tbh; it's never been a favourite of mine.

I'm pleased with its popularity, but surprised at that tbh; it's never been a favourite of mine.
I still absolutely love it. His ultimate Summer-song. In hindsight it should have been the first single and should have been an international smash.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom