The World Cup Thread

Why? To who? I only get angry (more emotional) because of the fact English football is getting arse raped by the rest of the world and as a consequence, lacking in quality. I see it like this, other people's players play in our EPL, preventing English players, the England team suffers because of it, then others mouth off that England are shit, while having a successful national team themselves...see the irony :mad:
I know but people need to hate something or someone and it's always been the british.

Bless ITV for cutting short the ending ceremony and the host asking Roy Keane if he enjoyed that and him going "not really, no" after Will Smith's pathetic performance was just hilarious and a tv classic. I love the sound of Gary Neville laughing, the guy is such a role model for everyone out there.

Rap and hiphop just died in Moscow and no one enjoys it and why the organisers believe that type of music is relevant now is beyond me.

This is turning into the battering I thought it would be. France scoring at will now, this will get worse for Croatia if France keep trying.

Edit, saying that, a goal back.

Told ya France would win it 20 years on from winning it in Paris and this is easily the most impressive winners ever in the world cup and they have simply walked it without breaking much sweat.

I'm not watching cos England are out. I don't give a frig who wins...

My lad is like that, having note to do with it today.

I didn't care for how Croatia conducted themselves against us, rolling about to disrupt play, arguing over f*** all half of the time so I wanted France to win. It turns out France are no different. I'd usually support the underdog but f*** 'em.

Told ya France would win it 20 years on from winning it in Paris and this is easily the most impressive winners ever in the world cup and they have simply walked it without breaking much sweat.

Anytime France go ahead they’ll shred any team with that counter attacking, but that was not as impressive as you’re making out. Croatia had them in their pocket for the entire first half. Couple of iffy decisions turned that game, not saying France wouldn’t have won anyway, but 4-2 is flattering.

Hey Viva Hate, I'm happy that I've taken up so much of your day, keep 'em coming ya c***. Each downvote from you is technically an upvote ya waste of skin Nazi slag.

Plus each time you go looking for my posts is a bit more of your pointless life I've wasted. Another victory for Chezzer.

As for the football, Croatia were a bit shit and like England, bluffed their way that far.

Hey Viva Hate, I'm happy that I've taken up so much of your day, keep 'em coming ya c***. Each downvote from you is technically an upvote ya waste of skin Nazi slag.

Plus each time you go looking for my posts is a bit more of your pointless life I've wasted. Another victory for Chezzer.

As for the football, Croatia were a bit shit and like England, bluffed their way that far.

ay7cp3.gif

I'm throwing my arms around France today. Very happy they are the new football champions.

I only hope that during the next world cup the national team of Argentina can be formed by actual Argentinian players who play the sport in our country, not by European starlet players who merely were born here and don't give a shit for the results. The curse of this sport are the multimillionaire contracts that are good for some people's pockets but ruin everything else, especially the experience of the fans.

England Euro 2020 final - HERE WE COME.

Maybe England 2022 :eek: we'll have to hope commonsense prevails.

Back
Top Bottom