The World Cup Thread

I don't know what was up with Kane, maybe he'd had enough of playing in midfield. Give it a couple of years and we'll have new players in the team we don't know about now, just like we had the likes of Trippier now. It'll come good.
One thing I can say about this WC, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Pickford and I am really impressed with him and as a result, I will be cheering on his team :thumb: Everton *cough* I have never supported a EPL team before either... lol

We could do with cheering up...

Funny what a week can do isn't it. Last Saturday was the 2nd happiest day of my life...

Haven't you got a team?
No. I'm in Devon so we don't have really big football teams. I've supported the biggest local Rugby team up and down the country many years ago, but that's about it.

One thing I can say about this WC, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Pickford and I am really impressed with him and as a result, I will be cheering on his team :thumb: Everton *cough* I have never supported a EPL team before either... lol
He'll get sold now as West Ham are doing an Everton from last summer by investing in crap taking them nowhere.

He'll get sold now as West Ham are doing an Everton from last summer by investing in crap taking them nowhere.
I wonder if I'll be supporting Liverpool very soon... :eek:

It continues...

I have a feeling though, I could well be supporting another team very soon given his performance :lbf:
Don't you ever ruin your life by doing such a stupid thing and you have no wonder what us fans go through. You'll end crawling on the floor in front of the tv going "ooohhh ahhhhh noooooooo yeeeess" biting rugs and pillows and anything available and gliding off sofas like a snake when your side are under attack.
You will shorten your life span with about 30 years and your heart will end up racing like mad not only during games but at all other times because of the bloody sport.
Yes you might get to travel and meet fantastic people and end up with some glory but no fan in their right mind would ever tell someone that they should get themselves a fave club and start following then but yeah it will keep you off the streets.

Oh yes!

You are so right and when did I ever call myself a winner or achiever?

I just wanna become Breivik one day and maybe take it a bit further than he did, yep that is my life goal. I am such a loser the ozone layer just gave up and wants the sun to burn a hole in our planet to erase me forever.

I sleep in nazi regalia all the time and people always go "oh here is Urban" when they hear heavy boots marching ever closer.

You have been brainwashed by racists. You are their little puppet boy who does what is told. LOL Your moodboard is full of hate, you don’t need to follow me around!!!

Don't you ever ruin your life by doing such a stupid thing and you have no wonder what us fans go through. You'll end crawling on the floor in front of the tv going "ooohhh ahhhhh noooooooo yeeeess" biting rugs and pillows and anything available and gliding off sofas like a snake when your side are under attack.
You will shorten your life span with about 30 years and your heart will end up racing like mad not only during games but at all other times because of the bloody sport.
Yes you might get to travel and meet fantastic people and end up with some glory but no fan in their right mind would ever tell someone that they should get themselves a fave club and start following then but yeah it will keep you off the streets.
This sounds just like supporting England? :D

Anybody know where they have heard this before? Hint: Sporting event :p

You have been brainwashed by racists. You are their little puppet boy who does what is told. LOL Your moodboard is full of hate, you don’t need to follow me around!!!
Why argue when I said you were right in the first place. Yes I am brainwashed by the nazi cult I belong to but we sure have fun and that.

Anybody know where they have heard this before? Hint: Sporting event :p

Pilla sings it every time and goes WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Annoying Champions League tune they nicked and go to the music thread and listen to another rip off I just posted.

Nah England is easier and don't play that often but I must say that England is the most hated side in world football closely followed by Man United.
Why? To who? I only get angry (more emotional) because of the fact English football is getting arse raped by the rest of the world and as a consequence, lacking in quality. I see it like this, other people's players play in our EPL, preventing English players, the England team suffers because of it, then others mouth off that England are shit, while having a successful national team themselves...see the irony :mad:

Back
Top Bottom