The Strokes - Razorblade - what the f*** were they thinking?

A

Anonymous

It's been 14 years since the release of First Impressions of Earth.

It is now time to discuss the WHAT THE f*** WERE THEY THINKING when they recorded Razorblade.

If you're unfamiliar with Razorblade by The Strokes, listen to this pile of crap first. Be warned, you may want to kill yourself after listening to this track. That feeling is normal. It'll pass within a few minutes for some, hours for others. Listen at your own risk!:

Now listen to Razorblade by The Strokes:

So, WHAT THE f*** WERE THEY THINKING?

So NOBODY knows what the f*** The Strokes were thinking?

SERIOUSLY?

The similarities are beyond doubt.

The Strokes - Last Nite

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Did you see what I did there?

@59 seconds he sings "struck me like a chord". What is that melody lifted from?

It is now time to discuss the WHAT THE f*** WERE THEY THINKING when they recorded Razorblade.

If you're unfamiliar with Razorblade by The Strokes, listen to this pile of crap first. Be warned, you may want to kill yourself after listening to this track. That feeling is normal. It'll pass within a few minutes for some, hours for others. Listen at your own risk!:

Is Barry Manilow taping that video on some sci-fi film set?

I like Mandy. I forgot about that song. ?

Back
Top Bottom